possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

my priorities:

1. 88's

2. bred 11

3. steels

4. royals

5. bred 13's

7. infrared23 6's

6. fire red 4

7. 3m tongue 5's

og colorways are what i need first. royals are a huge wrench in my plan.
bred 11's??  if you couldn't get a pair of those from 20 restocks and releases they had last year you have 0 chance of getting them on a NDC restock.

what the hell does that have to do with anything?
Stop cluttering the thread
exactly that question is about as helpful and informtive as this thread is ever gonna get. no one has the answers so everyone ****. Everyones just lurking for a hint
@vndskid, since you don't find this thread helpful, you and this pitiful clone account of yours (vobnigo) can leave and go back to lurking. 

In fact, let me help you find the exit.

yoooo LOL  #GotEm
roll.gif

Last edited:

bred 11's??  if you couldn't get a pair of those from 20 restocks and releases they had last year you have 0 chance of getting them on a NDC restock.
ive never tried for em. dont worry about me.. i'll be fine (hopefully)

Last edited:

New people join the scene every release.  Nothing towards the poster who wanted the Playoff XIs, but maybe they weren't collecting when they first dropped/restocked.

Have a point though...any XI will be difficult, especially an OG colorway which is becoming harder to find that isn't fugazi.

New people join the scene every release.  Nothing towards the poster who wanted the Playoff XIs, but maybe they weren't collecting when they first dropped/restocked.
look at my join date. i've only been serious at this stuff for a short time.
Have a point though...any XI will be difficult, especially an OG colorway which is becoming harder to find that isn't fugazi.
most stuff will be difficult... thats how i view it anyway. my point is... i did okay for myself on the last restock.

its so difficult to place my priorities amongst those og colorways tho because i want them all.

Last edited:
they just need to fix this site, restock or not.

i know for a fact im gonna get screwed agan on NDC with the concord lows and i will be upset since there isnt a single shoe i want after that other than the columbias or w/e releases in December. So if i have to sit here and struggle to spend my money :smh:

Doesn't matter. Regardless of whenever the restock drops I'll be sleep. That's been my luck for the last couple of "SURPRISE!" Releases.

^ so does that mean its gonna restock either on monday or tuesday or maybe wednesday or thursday but possibly friday or saturday or sunday? RIGHT? Thanks you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom