possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
They announced it once....I dont see why they wouldn't announce it again smh. I'm locked and loaded regardless. Its too nice outside to camp at a computer today. Ya'll enjoy lol.

everytime I refresh and not a single shoe has switched places on the screen, I die a little inside.
tired.gif

lmao. bruh, i have a column devoted to their mentions. its nasty, and new tweets happen by the seconds. don't be thinkin you're the only one askin about the restock.
I am looking on my end and am not seeing much at all for today anyway. Ill play around with my tweetdeck setting to see if I can find em.

Only reason i've ever thought about making a Twitter was to keep track of releases/restocks. Otherwise i'm stuck just searching the site over and over. :lol:

time of heat game? I could have showered by now
mean.gif
just go shower. the more time you waste the more your gonna smell like ***.

i remember when i was waiting for the YEEZY 2s to drop i was holding my **** for hours... 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

time of heat game? I could have showered by now :smh:
just go shower. the more time you waste the more your gonna smell like ***.

i remember when i was waiting for the YEEZY 2s to drop i was holding my **** for hours... :stoneface:  

When the RSVP happened for the Bred 11s, I was taking a laptop into the bathroom, and it had a problem where it would turn off if you moved the laptop to quick. Lets just say they restocked when I was in the bathroom and I moved the laptop too quick.

:smh:

When the RSVP happened for the Bred 11s, I was taking a laptop into the bathroom, and it had a problem where it would turn off if you moved the laptop to quick. Lets just say they restocked when I was in the bathroom and I moved the laptop too quick.

mean.gif
roll.gif

^ Thats why you gotta bring your laptop to the bathroom

Smh @ Nike having everyone under their control. Dudes not dropping kids off at the pool and not showering over shoes

I am looking on my end and am not seeing much at all for today anyway. Ill play around with my tweetdeck setting to see if I can find em.
at least three tweets for every 1 minute on the clock. add a search column for the following: "@nikestore"

with the quotes and everything

im in it for a balling pair of something I already have. and it's not 1s I have 2 pairs of royals and breds. That's the only reason I'm watching this so closely, I figure I have a real shot if I catch it right away. Most if not all are going for the fear and royals or 88s

knowing Nike they'll probably just randomly release these during the weekday where everybody is at school or at work
laugh.gif

lmao. bruh, i have a column devoted to their mentions. its nasty, and new tweets happen by the seconds. don't be thinkin you're the only one askin about the restock.
Found it.. Tweets coming by the seconds but for random questions. Lots of people pissed about getting Yeezy Foams in their cart and losing out because of errors. Restock questions aren't as often but still happening. Thanks for the heads up, learned something new today.

wait.... so was nike for sure active on twitter today? answering questions or was that yesterday? just so we're clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom