possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
then how come im the only one posting it the last 3 weeks?
laugh.gif

ive used NDC for years and never once did this exact issue happen 3 different times in 3 weeks. all on saturday releases
internet connection can really **** up your chances. has your internet connection changed from the past. check it on speedtest.net

I'd chalk it up to bad luck idk. I've never had an issue with NDC with the exception of releases like Yeezys, Championship pack, etc stuff like that.

The only releases I've been able to cop were either unannounced releases or silent restocks.
Copped the Red Octobers, DB5s on the silent restock, Gammas on the last restock...

I really wish they'd do the same with this release.
Wishful thinking.

only restock i ever copped were db 5s and they cancelled my order 5 days later b3cause they oversold

ive missed out on a lot of releases too bro. wanna change my internet after changing from fios to xfinity. i think its because of my internet connection. missed out on all the kobe 9's, sb x jb,kd 6 floral, supremes, yeezys, these green snakeskins. the sneaker gods are against me

The only releases I've been able to cop were either unannounced releases or silent restocks.
Copped the Red Octobers, DB5s on the silent restock, Gammas on the last restock...

I really wish they'd do the same with this release.
Wishful thinking.

If you hit on the Red Octobers AND the DB5s, everything else is lagniappe my man....

so same exact thing has been happening to you?

looking through threads i havent seen anyone with the same issue.. :nerd:

Maybe you're not reading the threads. I've quoted you and stated I had the same issues. Others have also. I think the first time the issue reared it's head was the King Fu Kobe 9.

Last edited:
Nike.com has worked great for me the past year but these past 2-3 weeks have been ridiculous. Images not showing up on the capatcha, not letting me sign in, gift card not working, not letting me checkout, then this crap today.

This morning was crazy I got to the page with the foams but the sizes never came up. I was like WTF. Had to get everything from EB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom