possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, that game would put me to sleep. I may turn it on. lol

J/k. I know what it's like to be a fan of a perpetually sucky team. I'm from Orlando originally and like the Magic. 
screw you! the nets are bout to win it all this year
tongue.gif

this is our modern day dial up. we will all laugh about this ish one day. 
True that. I saw someone actually using a map yesterday. Granted, they were in their 70s, but... I immediately though what the hell are kids going to do in like 10 years. They won't know how to read the damn thing. 

This restock just got harder, if it wasn't hard enough announcing it a day in advance. More posts of that restock list coming our way.

Last edited:
I'm happy they did this because once it was announced of course the site was gonna crash. Idk why nike wouldn't have thought that part through. And people act like they were gonna still cop something even with the way the site was acting up now? Hopefully they just tweet the link for the shoes rather than telling us a date and time

The ultimate trolling would be for Nike to fix the site and still drop the restock at 10am,  at this point I dont put anything past them
roll.gif

Last edited:
So Nike.com invites us to the party, that they're hosting and then when ish goes bad they want to cancel?
What kind of business do they do?! SMH

invited us to the party, then slammed the door in our face when we arrived with sacks of cash.

True that. I saw someone actually using a map yesterday. Granted, they were in their 70s, but... I immediately though what the hell are kids going to do in like 10 years. They won't know how to read the damn thing. 
"Remember when the internet couldn't handle people? LMAO"

Geez I mean with all the hype they create, I mean they should see this coming...unless they really do have monkeys running their IT team  
laugh.gif
  I wonder how mexicansneakerhead did though? 

screw you! the nets are bout to win it all this year
tongue.gif
How about a bet? If they lose, you give me your Royals  you have in your sig?  lol. Your size will fit me too.!  Kidding aside, best of luck to the Nets. They had Miami's number this year, that's for sure. I"m sure Miami wants to duck that matchup. 

This is disappointing.

Ndc is working fine for me. They should just drop em.

What is the checkout link you guys are using? This has been helpful in the past to a lot of people when the site is busy. 

What if Nike purposely did this to stress test a new server and had no intentions of the restock going live? 

^Maybe too many bots on their servers, and they're trying to ban 'em?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom