possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets do another speculation, since we are all wrong, now lets say they will release on May 5th because of "Money" Mayweather. Wouldn't surprise me to see Nike do something come the 5th of May.

Lets do another speculation, since we are all wrong, now lets say they will release on May 5th because of "Money" Mayweather. Wouldn't surprise me to see Nike do something come the 5th of May.
This thread lasting ~ 2 weeks = chaos hah. I can't see it going past this weekend but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

So is there a restock tomorrow or not.

http://*************.com/news/nikestore-has-something-special-for-jordan-fans-tomorrow-morning/

Posting date is 13 hours ago. Am I missing something? Nike such a tease...
soleheaven.com bro. might wanna keep it locked down there for the BIG restock happenin yo. 
nthat.gif

I heard a rumor of a restock today at 6:30pm eastern. Can this be confirmed?

Last edited:
Ya'll need to chill... 46 pages and 1,374 posts since I logged off. I for sure thought I missed the restock...

How many of ya'll losing sleep and being unproductive just sitting in front of your computers? Nike got ya'll f***ed up!

Last edited:
Ya'll need to chill... 1,374 posts since I logged off. Thought I missed the restock...

How many of ya'll losing sleep and unproductive just sitting in front of your computers? Nike got ya'll f***ed up!
I'm up studying anyhow. It has been an interesting night on here....

The only thing missing, and I can't say off the top of my head how you would calculate it, is that X = -27, not 27. Therefore X + Y + Z = 24.

this is literally the stupidest thing ever. why am I doing this.
I bet 99.9% of ALL my interneting has been during work. Currently I've typically work early morning to early afternoon. I get paid for all my online posting/lurking which is awesome because once I get home, I don't even look at a computer. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom