possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they add some sort of math or trivia question that would be
smokin.gif
they already have math. thats what we're talking about at this exact moment. only on NT can this happen.

i got the 3 88's in my cart when they released and changed my mind last minute bc i thought for sure the bc3s would be out shortly after. that never happened so I'm still chasing the white ones .  
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Does it only ask one question for math? cuz if so that is a ******** system that is like 3 second advantage over picutre.

Umm not everyone got a math question though, hop off my tip
brilliant logic bruh. because you have never gotten a math question means its never happened. the point was that we were talkin about it all around you and you didnt read any of it.

It will be interesting to see the production dates on some of these shoes....

no it wont

its the same shoes from the original run

how hard is that to understand?

even if they did for some reason go back and make some for some odd reason... what exactly would it mean or matter? if YOU are thinking of mentioning these with those others then :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why? it's such a cool name and everything red should be called that to give it flare.
the infrared Nikes been in using is barely red. when i think of red js i think if the toro bravo 5s. the infrared 23 and all the recent infrared retros look like pink/mango to me.

Nike got ****** doing their 1st grader's math HW now?
roll.gif

Crazy that you got to solve a math problem to buy some shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom