Porfirio Rubirosa - The Last Real Playboy (50's Dominican Pimp)

YO!
Truman Capote, in Answered Prayers, described it as eleven inches long as thick as a man's wrist
So... why'd Capote see it?
tired.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

This thread is essentially a tribute to another man's dong.

... and not too veiled, either.
Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I randomly picked up the book in the bio section of B&N - I asked my mother and grandmother about him and they said they never heard of him though.

They said that to spare your feelings
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I asked my mother and grandmother about him and they said they never heard of him though.

Adds this to list of books to read/check out. Also, imagine if they said they did know him. With all due respect, would you really want to hear aboutbeing "conquered" by two women who, presumably, you love and care about? I sir, certainly, do not.

I don't mean that they never slept with him I mean that they never heard of him at all like if you walked into the room and asked your parents who JackKirby was and they just say "Who?" I even asked my uncle and he didn't know who I was talking about either.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Yeah I first learned about dude in one of the footnotes in "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" which is a great book by the way. I'm boricua but I got much love for mi dominicanos, wifey is one.
I didn't know about this dude until I read "Oscar Wao".. Rubi was a true "g".
smokin.gif

One of my fellow Dominican homie is named "Porfirio". I never asked him but theirs a 99% chance he was named after this dude. lol

Back
Top Bottom