Popular women that NT would have liked (beast) in the 90s (1990-1999)?

Renee O'Connor from Xena :evil:

I always thought she looked better than Lucy Lawless

Although I think her best years were in the late 1980s, I'm going to post Kari Whurer, who was the girl on MTV's first game show, Remote Control. I watched that show pretty much just for her.

She was in a few 1990s movies though, including Anaconda, also starring Owen Wilson, Ice Cube and Jennifer Lopez.

Last edited:
Tyra banks(first gq cover) was so in love with the woman until that talk show, smh
Edit: also that scene when she got shot in higher learning, it's sick but she wasn't wearing a bra in that sun dress, was just hoping to see one of those chest hams( old heads know what im talkin bout

Tyra banks(first gq cover) was so in love with the woman until that talk show, smh
Edit: also that scene when she got shot in higher learning, it's sick but she wasn't wearing a bra in that sun dress, was just hoping to see one of those chest hams( old heads know what im talkin bout

These women are :smokin

Tyra Banks is the best IMO, She still looks damn hot.

mean.gif
 I'm telling you man all of these woman were apart of my wet dreams for me back in the days .

aww the memories
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This guy know WHATS GOOD, I wanted to tap that asss when I was a little boy ever since she wason Shining Time Station.

And When she was on Save the last dance.

What's her name? 
nerd.gif

Bianca Lawson.....she was on Sister, Sister too, I caught her on some show on ABC Family and she's still :pimp:....aging like fine wine.

Back
Top Bottom