Poor people living outside their means unappreciation

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Yea from what I could understand in your post op, you sound like a traditional hater ... Sorry you don't have the funds to do/buy the things you like

More dudes jumpin to concljsions about me jumpin to conclusions... when im jus pointing out wbag makes me mad about ppl
30t6p3b.gif
Prob same dudes leasin new cars w/ hella debt n 500 sq ft living quarters... bet u got them piss yellow foams doe
laugh.gif

i wouldnt care if idiots lived beyond their means if we didnt have govt assisted social welfare.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by FedExciter

You cant judge other people finances through social newtworks, you never know what they have going on.

You say shorty is a bartender, but for all you know she could be waiting on a trust fund too. A rich lover of hers might be buying her a car, you never know.

I hate when people count other people money.

What other ppl do with their money shouldnt bother you. You even go as fat as to say that it gets you every time, thats sickening that you care so much

Im just sayin

Well we went to highschool and i hit... soooo... shush?I know plenty about her financial situation..
lmao@ i hit it so i know about her financial situation
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you have ALOT to learn about this thing called life son...ALOT

You cant judge other people finances through social newtworks, you never know what they have going on.

You say shorty is a bartender, but for all you know she could be waiting on a trust fund too. A rich lover of hers might be buying her a car, you never know.

What other ppl do with their money shouldnt bother you. You even go as fat as to say that it gets you every time, thats sickening that you care so much

Im just sayin

Well we went to highschool and i hit... soooo... shush?I know plenty about her financial situation..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not as much as you have to learn about intelligent responses...Do i need to file her w2 to know if she should/shouldnt be buying high mileage imports. FoHN all the lemmings/clowns who only wry bout them... i take it none of u have fb or twitter?
laugh.gif

This is a thread about you pocket watching, $*+! I need an intelligent response for, try again

Im just sayin

We're all just going to ignore the fact that he just "shushed" someone
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....oh ok.....

Yea from what I could understand in your post op, you sound like a traditional hater ... Sorry you don't have the funds to do/buy the things you like

More dudes jumpin to concljsions about me jumpin to conclusions... when im jus pointing out wbag makes me mad about ppl
30t6p3b.gif
Prob same dudes leasin new cars w/ hella debt n 500 sq ft living quarters... bet u got them piss yellow foams doe
laugh.gif
Bro you don't even know me talkin reckless. What you mentioned doesn't describe me, you just sound mad all around. Whats wrong with you bro, talk to us were all fam...

Sins of the Father.
This is America; the nation/populace lives outside of its means. Capitalism wont work if people live humbly.

Blame the shepards, not the flock.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not as much as you have to learn about intelligent responses...Do i need to file her w2 to know if she should/shouldnt be buying high mileage imports. FoHN all the lemmings/clowns who only wry bout them... i take it none of u have fb or twitter?
laugh.gif
The fact that you cared so much it actually bothered you is the problem.

indifferent.gif
x 100 for you

Doesn't bother me, and I don't care...
Having your own place and having a bum @#% ride and bum @#% wardrobe isn't exactly living either.  It's good to find a medium.  Just be happy, keep grinding and prosper.  Don't worry about the next man.

I'm too busy living up to my own lofty expectations.

Whatever happened to the middle ground. Get a little fancy, a little upscale, but at the end of the day you save a lot, work hard, and keep a roof over your head with lights food and running water.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Bro you don't even know me talkin reckless. What you mentioned doesn't describe me, you just sound mad all around. Whats wrong with you bro, talk to us were all fam...

Smack that fool Jose! 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

I had a coworker like this once. Dude only worked part time and clearly didn't make that much money and copped a certified pre owned Chrysler Crossfire. Dude could barely afford the payments on it and whenever he worked he would ask some of us for gas money. He asked me once and i just hit him with a 
indifferent.gif
and told him to ask someone else. Would also ask people for some of their lunch since he didn't have money to even buy food cause he was sinking every dollar he made into the car. Eventually got repossessed. 

Smfh

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

And what u described isnt me... see what i did there I guess im a hater for wondering why ppl with less means constantly put themselves n positions to stay that way.Calling them poor ppl is a bit condescending i suppose. But im as a middle class as it gets. Work save repeat.I could be flossin n a new beamer or summin but to me... having a paid off nice enoigh vehicle w/ plenty expendable income > pulling tail n a nazi sled at the mickey ds

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Welcome to America...

^truth.

But the nerve of these men on NT letting what other women do stir their emotions.

Gird thy loins ye males of NT.

My cousin earns minimum wage and just bought a Jeep SRT8 (
pimp.gif
). He's going to be paying $600 a month for it. His job isn't even secure.

Back
Top Bottom