poop in a sock? with piss?

yea long (weird) convo with a couple of friends and we are talking about this stuff

i remember i saw a video i think off NT and this guy craps in a sock then dumps it in piss then whacks it around... its a polish sumthing?

if anyone remembers it or has the video it will be appreciated!

smh.gif

it was OD funny lol.

we were talkinga bout rob and big when big said a sock would be a good toilet paper. you stick your hand in and you can get/grab everything.

so. yea yea its a werid gross question. but i want to know what that was!

a polish something.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

yea long (weird) convo with a couple of friends and we are talking about this stuff

i remember i saw a video i think off NT and this guy craps in a sock then dumps it in piss then whacks it around... its a polish sumthing?

Long???Couple of Friends???Guy Craps????Whacks????Remembers It????

Sounds like you have been gang raped by guys...or you have done the raping....it is alright....you finally came out..

JP
roll.gif
but it did sound like gay stuff....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

Sounds like you have been gang raped by guys...or you have done the raping....it is alright....you finally came out..

JP
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

funnyoutofreachyl5.jpg

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

JP
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

funnyoutofreachyl5.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude's joke was
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

JP
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom