Polo is dead...

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

{()} don't turn this into a stunt fest, I'm known for hurting broke _s feelings on NT....

26b36f6e46a06a66d19a7792695afb8273228ab2.pjpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really do this +$#%, its not just a screen name
Whole outfit = $85 max.
****. Tired of e-ballers
Looking like he on the set of "swag surfing" video.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

{()} don't turn this into a stunt fest, I'm known for hurting broke _s feelings on NT....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whole outfit = $85 max.
****. Tired of e-ballers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

Originally Posted by Dakingii

southzeztpdot wrote:

You really thought you were stunting huh with your 29.99 Polo from Marshalls? Be serious you act as if they ruined some high up designer brand. Polo is made for average joes not for upity *%% dudes like you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really do this @#%$, its not just a screen name

no offense bruh but u look like the average dude walking around Atlanta in polo

Same here u look like an average brooklyn dude rockin it, but we wear it better fam.

Someone should change their name to Hundredaire.

Why? For the Hundred + carats in my 2 chains?

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whole outfit = $85 max.
****. Tired of e-ballers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

wow...

THE FAME wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whole outfit = $85 max.
****. Tired of e-ballers
Looking like he on the set of "swag surfing" video

LMFAO....GOT EM
laugh.gif

I feel you the polo hood fad is taking away polo's classiness. But as most people stated there are still certain elements that put the fit togetherperfectly that most people will never get.

I started wearing Purple Label and Black Label. Something these average hood/ghetto people can't afford.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

You really thought you were stunting huh with your 29.99 Polo from Marshalls? Be serious you act as if they ruined some high up designer brand. Polo is made for average joes not for upity *%% dudes like you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But lets really talk about how that ladies breast and stomach make one mound of mid section
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Polo will never go out of style, cause it was never a trend. The brand is timeless and can always be worn.

but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people thinking they do it big cause they got crazy colors on their 2008 rugbys that they found on sale at Marshalls...aint none of yall know whatthe real Lo-head is all about. Anybody holding some real Polo heat? If you are, prove it.....

and P.S. - you aint stuntin in polo sneakers im sorry

I rock with Mooly on A LOT of shhht..

But..

You doing Detroit a BIG disservice by posting this pic.. That fit looks like it was thrown together, and like dude said earlier you look like the average chumrockin' Lo in the streets these days. I woulda given you more credit if you had on some tapered Trues, and Pradas (Which are both being PLAYED outrecklessly in the hood, thanks to Lelan, Dro, and J Money, and all the other ho mo thugs in ATL)

I still F with Lo cause it's hard to find anybody in my city that can throw together an outfit better than me. The dudes that you mention that are"Doing it all wrong" don't bother me one bit.

polo cant really die... its always gonna be here like lacoste...

but fools can really make it look like weak as hell. they dont kno how to wear it.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whole outfit = $85 max.
****. Tired of e-ballers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
If that ain't the goddamn truth
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He from detroit though...so it ain't even his fault
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Thousandaire wrote:

Son posted the pic up like we was set up with something that nobody could get their hands on.
roll.gif

You're extra average with yours kid.

Who are you to think that you are better than another man because you are in a more suitable financial sitation that others? Polo clothing is widely availablefrom discount stores to high income area boutiques, so why are you so torn up about seeing people that you look down on with a few pony shirts on.
It's self proclaimed clothing aristocrats like you that make the rest us that love RL clothing want to put it down, not people that are working with whatthey have to get a little enjoyment out of life.

I started wearing Purple Label and Black Label. Something these average hood/ghetto people can't afford.
That makes you no better than anyone else.

...aint none of yall know what the real Lo-head is all about. Anybody holding some real Polo heat? If you are, prove it.....
tired.gif

Damn Dro and Leland for starting this "fad'. This $%%! has gotten extremely outta hand. I remember dudes from around the way would look at me funny when I wore Polo, now Lil dirty _s and bums everywhere wearing it. I just ran into a _ that had on a filthy green polo shirt with some matching fake %%# dub zeros. Ralph Lauren has officially been retired from my wardrobe.

seen this statement and clicked the back button

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

Polo will never go out of style, cause it was never a trend. The brand is timeless and can always be worn.

but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people thinking they do it big cause they got crazy colors on their 2008 rugbys that they found on sale at Marshalls...aint none of yall know what the real Lo-head is all about. Anybody holding some real Polo heat? If you are, prove it.....

and P.S. - you aint stuntin in polo sneakers im sorry
smh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at cats thinking wearing a polo shirt is doing it

To me a polo = white t shirt

I guess when you don't have a lot of it it seems special, but if you've been wearing for some time its just another part of your wardrobe

I know people who cut grass in polo to them its just another shirt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whole outfit = $85 max.
****. Tired of e-ballers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How bout a GUCCI mane video now?

19e26454546dbde2729682f54975bb0582d50c31.pjpg

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Am I the only one that thought when ol boy posted up the pic that he was giving examples of the dudes in his city who were "doing it wrong"?

Wow my bad fam.

Lookin like somethin outta Travis Porter

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Am I the only one that thought when ol boy posted up the pic that he was giving examples of the dudes in his city who were "doing it wrong"?

Wow my bad fam.

nerd.gif

I feel you on this.
When he posted the first pic, I thought it was his example of the people doing it wrong.

FAM YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Wow my bad fam.

nerd.gif
I feel you on this.
When he posted the first pic, I thought it was his example of the people doing it wrong.

FAM YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah I can't front, I thought the same[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Hood/Ghetto people should really stop wearing Polo. They're bastardizing it.

The same Hood/Ghetto people destroyed Burberry/Gucci/Prada, especially with the fakes.

Hopefully they don't destroy Louis Vuitton.

These hood/ghetto people should just wear fubu, rocwear, ecko and rich yung because thats geared towards them.
is anyone else seeing what this kid is saying? "hood/ghetto people"? you don't have to talk in code, tell us what you really want tosay

also op, i see you being ironic with these photos

Back
Top Bottom