Police sirens on song/radio while driving unappreciation vol. hit the brakes!

Speed limit around my way is 65mph. I usually stay going 80. I swear everytime I hear a siren on the radio I get scared, heart racing, searchin my mirrorsexpecting to see one time behind me only to realize its just the radio. Gets me everytime. My reaction is like so...
eek.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

LOL..once i had the stereo blasting and I heard sirens so I turned my music down and started looking in my mirrors for an ambulance or the cops. I see nothingso I turn the music back up and a few minutes later I hear them again. After I realized it was the CD I ingored all sirens whenever that song was on. One timeI thought it was my cd, but it was really a fire truck

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

especially when you
smokin.gif
...got me tryin to eat the rest of the L
smh.gif
gets me everytime even thought my eyes stay glued in my rear views now a days.

I check all 3 mirrors constantly when i drive but i still always get got...

Wow I have been ready to make this thread twice this week. I get reminded on my way to work when I hear these songs, but I can only reply to threads at work,not start em.

Def unappreciated. It catches me every time, even though its the same song.

I know it's old, so the lulz are on me.

But a lot of Nelly/St. Lunatics songs have these in them and even when I know it's coming up I still have to check all 3 mirrors.

Shame on me.

Son I hate that !!#$ I be
smokin.gif
and that !!#$ will come on the song have mechecking all 3 mirrors mad paranoid thinking they sneaking up on me. Even after I look in the mirrors I still be panicking thinking they gonna hop out somebushes or something always takes me at least 2 minutes to realize it's the song to
laugh.gif

Gun shots on mixtapes = FTL
smh.gif

One time I actually pulled over, turned down the radio and began to look for the cops
laugh.gif
{
Needless to say.....I didn't see any.

them gunshots
smh.gif

got me flooring it through 'lots even in the middle of the day.

once i hear that +%$% i switch the song ninja, mayne i was barley parked in a handicapped spot and dude hit me wit the 300 dollar ticket and aint even show upto court...lol

I thought I was the only one who got spooked with blasts/sirens/whatever on those mixtapes
laugh.gif

Especially when you're listening to something for the first time, speakers on full blast...that stuff comes outta nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom