Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Nah, I don't stir up things with cops, I learn to cooperate and take their badge #'s down if they're acting up.
Exactly.

Who in their right mind would charge at a cop while he's in his patrol car and reach for his gun? Oh yea, probably someone who was high and had just robbed a convenience store.
No reason to charge at a cop. 

Exactly.

Who in their right mind would charge at a cop while he's in his patrol car and reach for his gun? Oh yea, probably someone who was high and had just robbed a convenience store.
blocked and reported

Nah, I don't stir up things with cops, I learn to cooperate and take their badge #'s down if they're acting up.
Exactly.

Do u think a majority of black people are thugs and violent??
Serious question
He robbed a convenience store

Do u think a majority of black people are thugs and violent??
Serious question
No, I'm half black and I'm saying he should have never attacked a cop, I don't know anyone who in their right mind would. Hell, I don't even make sudden movements around a cop. I just let them do there thing, say my piece, and bounce.

Son just broke out the I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS excuse basically.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but you would think in any situation where an unarmed person is dead and the person who shot them let off the whole clip it should be enough "evidence" for a trial.

I'm not even talking about a guilty verdict, just got damn indictment. If this doesn't tell you black life isn't valued in this country, I dunno what will.

No, I'm half black and I'm saying he should have never attacked a cop, I don't know anyone who in their right mind would. Hell, I don't even make sudden movements around a cop. I just let them do there thing, say my piece, and bounce.

So if you don't think anyone in their right mind would attack a cop...what in the world makes you'd think Mike Brown did? Cuz the person that's alive said it? Oh ok.

It's not true? You notice that ebola isn't at the forefront right now? Yet you can still contract it just as much now as 2-3 weeks ago?

Please. Prove me wrong.
Some of us have been in here since it happened. Cobra Kai and I even went to Ferguson

FOH.

This dude is a grade a liar. European journalist grilling his cheesy *** with great questions.

Last edited:
i don't give a ****. **** this system.

whatever happens happens. what we need to do is get on our marcus garvey ****. SERIOUSLY. that is what the **** black people WORLDWIDE need to do.

**** a handout
**** expecting a system that doesn't give a **** about us to work for us
**** this society

seriously. we should do US. anybody that wants to be included, cool, but we should not go out of our way to focus on anybody except for US. point blank period.

So if you don't think anyone in their right mind would attack a cop...what in the world makes you'd think Mike Brown did? Cuz the person that's alive said it? Oh ok.
The guy just said witnesses said he wrestled with the cop in the car, he just SAID that. The only part where the story conflicts is when and how he was shot after that.

It's not true? You notice that ebola isn't at the forefront right now? Yet you can still contract it just as much now as 2-3 weeks ago?

Please. Prove me wrong.

Some of us have been in here since it happened. Cobra Kai and I even went to Ferguson

FOH.

That's cool, people also rallied for Trayvon, then went back to doing the same ****, anger/protesting will only do so much, make real change.

The guy just said witnesses said he wrestled with the cop in the car, he just SAID that. The only part where the story conflicts is when and how he was shot after that.
That was never an issue. Numerous witnesses said DW pulled MB into the car.

If ppl really wanna be radical, they spend no money until next year ( not including food/ bills/ necessities). No black fri, cyber monday, no holiday shopping. Affect the economy and make the government step in a have all this re-examined. Only thing that talks is money... But ppl will never be that organized.

Back
Top Bottom