Police Brutality Discussion & Solutions...

The bodycam footage was released today :smh:

GSpGp6fXwAAEqMF

he was already hostile and aggressive before by water moment.

he’s pure evil and i also read somewhere he had broken the law multiple. times and was being bounced around from department to department.

hope he faces the worst punishment

No the mentally ill part is quite important because she called the police to her home and said ONE thing that anyone with the smallest amount of training on how to handle mental illness would not react to like that. Regardless of race police reform has to include not murdering mentally ill people and overreacting to harmless individuals. We see it happen weekly and race sometimes is and isn’t part of it.

I've heard actual police dudes speak on this.

Many have no clue how to even deal with someone that is mentally unstable. Many said they've never had serious training on how to handle those types of situations. (Not saying this is true or not, just what I've heard firsthand)

No, I am not saying they should then shoot because they aren't properly equipped to handle these situations.

No, I am not saying they should then shoot because they aren't properly equipped to handle these situations.

Wondering if an emergency (non-emergency) number can be used to dispatch folks that can actually handle those situations. Preferably someone NOT armed? Of course it would require more $ to hire professionals but the police have shown they aren't the ones tk handle these situations.

Back
Top Bottom