Pls. legit check on my jordan 11 72-10!

My prod 5-16-15 / 6-5-15 purchased from ndc.
So I should be safe to say mine are legit? I checked everything else VERY closely and it all looks correct. Toe Box, Carbon, Overall shape, sole, tounge height, Jumpman craftsmanship, laces, pods...I can keep going lol

So I should be safe to say mine are legit? I checked everything else VERY closely and it all looks correct. Toe Box, Carbon, Overall shape, sole, tounge height, Jumpman craftsmanship, laces, pods...I can keep going lol
Depends where u brought it from. As long it's an legit source then nothing to worry about.

I bought on EBay and they came with a receipt from KicsUSA in PA. The seller was from PA not far from the actual store. Time and date on receipt are correct. To be honest me having to do all this is just leading to me sending them back.

Just bought a 7210 from nike. I noticed that the carbon fiber of the right shoe is aomewhat rigid. You can feel the texture. However the left shoe is smooth. Is this difference possible? Or my pair is fake?

Just bought a 7210 from nike. I noticed that the carbon fiber of the right shoe is aomewhat rigid. You can feel the texture. However the left shoe is smooth. Is this difference possible? Or my pair is fake?
find a new hobby. J's ain't for you

Back
Top Bottom