Please stop teasing me and finally retro these!!!!

why all the fusion crap just give me a couple of colorways of these:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
IMO

Originally Posted by thagreatj

ehh, you may want them, but they wouldnt sell.

You are so right. 75% of the people who buy shoes aren't sneaker heads...they have no idea what those are.

i had the black white red pair in high school. they do need to retro them right no neon pinks or yellows or greens with them please

Wait a minute...

I heard that there were plans to drop these again!

I think i've been bamboozled
mad.gif

If they retro I can see the kids now trying to say that the Sharkley is superior
laugh.gif

i got lucky like a year and a half ago and found a deadstock pair of the patent blue pair and wore them once and both soles crumbled within an hour, i almostcried lol now i will not buy any shoe that old to wear atleast

didnt dennis rodman wear these back in the days. god i hated these shoes, but i hope they release em for ya bro. good luck

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

they woudln't sell well...
of course they wont but theyre still an amazing shoe. plus nike already retros a ton of stuff that doesn't sell well.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

they woudln't sell well...
of course they wont but theyre still an amazing shoe. plus nike already retros a ton of stuff that doesn't sell well.

Well said...

Never liked them... but for the sake of those who do, i hope they come back round again.

wouldnt mind seeing them make a come back but couldn't honestly say that i would copp them.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

This is the best you will see in the next 2 years..

nike-sharkley-summer-2008.jpg
I need this color way actually.But yeah Nike does need to give us them Dennis Rodmans.

Originally Posted by sugaray

what's the name of these shoes

Ndestrukt's
pimp.gif
...I would definitely purchase a pair.

I've always liked the black colorway Rodman wore in the playoffs.
96' was just another classic year for Nike.

Back
Top Bottom