Please send your thoughts and prayers to MPLSdunk's little girl

mmg

Banned
update on my daughter. she was found by her grandma. she was taking pics of her and her cousin making a snowman. went away for a minute to put the camera away. the pool is pretty much drained there is 3ft of water in it at the most. she fell in getting snow for the snowman her cousin told me. he didn't think to tell his grandma and immediately jumped in. he's 8, he flipped her on her back and then he started to lose it because he was soaked also. her grandma looked in the yard and didn't see them so she went out there and they were in the pool. she couldn't get them out because if she went in there would be no way for her to get out too. it's a 9 ft deep pool that's empty. so she yelled at the neighbors to call the ambulance. they get there in a minute, the fire station is down the street. they jumped in and got them out. my daughter wasn't breathing they gave her cpr the whole way to the hospital. her cousin was discharged a few hours later. she is in icu now they kept her in a coma because if she has any brain damage from a lack of oxygen keeping her out and cooling her body will stop it from progressing. so she will be out for a few more days and they will take her off the propifol and pull the respirator. then we will know if any brain damage happened once she comes to.

the ct scan showed her brain looked fine. she was also coming out of the induced coma and fighting with respirator which is another good sign they had to up the dose. also if you talk to her when she's out her heart rate rises which means she's aware the doctors say. they said it all looks promising she'll be perfectly fine but they also cant say for sure in case that doesn't happen.

For some that don't know, he was called yesterday because his daughter fell in a pool :frown: :frown:

Good luck man and hope she's ok.

Wow. MPLSdunk always seemed like a good dude even though i don't personally know him

Good luck man i hope everything turns out for the best. Keep up updated

:smh: My thoughts and wishes are with you and your family. Hoping that she pulls through out of this unscathed.

I hope your daughter makes a full and speedy recovery. She is going to need you be strong my brother. ONELOVE

It hurts when kids are involved.

sorry to hear that MPLSdunk. as a father myself i hope your daughter pulls through this and ends up ok. i would hate for something like this to happen not only to my kids but to anyones. please keep us posted

Best of luck to him, really hope his little girl pulls through fine, if she's fighting the vent is good news....depending how much she went without oxygen will determine the extend of the damage...kids are stronger than we think though, often times even stronger than adults.

Hopefully she has a full recovery.  I sent a prayer up for her.  Be blessed!

Wow my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. I really hope your daughter makes a full recovery. :frown:

Keep us updated.

I hope for nothing less than your daughter being 100% okay.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Last edited:
Damn, very sad. I hope she make a speedy full recovery.

Keepy your head up, MPLS and keep us posted.

Last edited:
MPLSdunk prayers go out to you and your daughter man i hope she pulls this one out. Stay strong

Back
Top Bottom