Please Lock.

What a war. I agree with the scorecards and think Fonfara edged it, a lot of close rounds though IMO. When they were reading the scorecards I thought they were going to declare it a draw.

Last edited:
Fonfara/Cleverly was :smokin

Hyped for tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing Pritchard Colon fight again.

Mentioned that Gabe Rosado/Kirkland fell through. Apparently Kirkland agreed to the deal, then started demanding more money.

Now I'm hearing Sadam Ali and Jessie Vargas were supposed to go on HBO in December as well and that may fall through because neither wants to fight in the others backyard. Fight was originally going to be in NY.

Couple of great fights that could have added to an ill run closing out the year.

copped 2 $20 tix for tonight. msg has great sightlines, i'd imagine the ring will look good even from a lower row in the 200's where i'll be. beats watching a stream or paying friggin $60 for the ppv. 

Another upset, on PBC.

Another Puerto Rican boxer prospect wasted.

I'm sensing another upset in the HBO PPV event tonight.

We still rep betting 2 reps (1 rep per 2 posts) on Viloria vs Gonzalez? I get Viloria you got Gonzalez?

Man, the Colon/Williams fight was a strange one. But a good one for the most part.

Was pulling for Colon, but hard not to feel good for Williams after that W.

Who are the others IYO?

And define "wasted".

Last edited:
Man, the Colon/Williams fight was a strange one. But a good one for the most part.

Who are the others IYO?

And define "wasted".

Thomas Dulorme, McJoe and McWilliams Arroyo even though one of them have yet to lose, I don't see him going any further.

All I see is Felix Verdejo, and that Puerto Rican white kid in the WW division that I saw 4-5 weeks ago.

I meant by wasted opportunities.

Danny Garcia don't count.

Last edited:
McJoe hasn't lost. Hard to say where he will go.

Dulorme I can see. No shame in losing to Crawford at this point though.

I didn't know much about Williams. But he fought a smart fight. Made it a rumble.

Colon looked good early. I'm not ready to write him off yet.

But ultimately, yes, some "prospects" do not pan out.

I rock with Zach Ochoa as well. Because Brooklyn.

All in all, good Saturday afternoon card. Diaz impressed the same way Williams did.

Who are the others IYO?

And define "wasted".
colon deserved to lose

Williams deserved that w. Colon ran into somebody not intimidated. Williams fougjt really well

I dont understand how that ref stoll gets fights smh. Judges wuda had fun scoring that one

Last edited:
Im a lil deoayed on peterson fivht but man he has some real dirty tactics. Effective bit dirty this kid Diaz fighting really well

Who are the others IYO?

And define "wasted".
colon deserved to lose

Williams deserved that w. Colon ran into somebody not intimidated. Williams fougjt really well

I dont understand how that ref stoll gets fights smh. Judges wuda had fun scoring that one

When your corner is taking your gloves off after the 9th round, you CLEARLY deserve to lose :lol:

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn  17m17 minutes ago
Some breaking #boxing news: @KrusherKovalev's January fight will likely be a rematch with @jeanpascalchamp. Deal is nearly complete.

Roman Gonzalez is good. Can't wait to see the Juan Estrada rematch. Can't disagree with people putting him in the #1 p4p right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom