Please lock.

Maidana wildlin, he ain't win, but it was a close one. Problem is... in the rematch, Floyd isn't going to fight Maidana's fight. But he bout to get paid twice as much. Smart businessman Floys is. Also, you can't win just cause you swinging you have to actually connect Maidana.

Maidana threw a ton that didnt land but also landed a lot. All the announcers have it one to two points for Mayweather not 6.
No he didn't land a lot he threw a lot. If you count strictly what actually landed this fight is a blowout in Floyd's favor. Maidana gave an honest effort but he was not really landing period. 

:lol: this dude maidana really think he won dude was brawling floyd was BOXING and floyd out boxed maidana plain and simple

maidana threw way more punches than floyd yet floyd ended up landing more :lol: great boxing match tho after seeing floyd in this position i think manny would give him a run for his money

YOOOOO this fight was amazing it was very close. i had Mayweather winning but man Maidana did a great job in the early rounds. even May had to fight with some urgency in the late rounds where he usually relaxes.

Thing is it also matters who controls the fight. You could only throw one punch the whole round and land it and you then land 100% of your punches does that make you the winner because you landed all your punches.

Either way doesnt matter cause Floyd won the fight.

Last edited:
[quote name="BLASTERCOMBO" url=fine"/t/578876/official-2014-nt-boxing-thread-5-1-14-tnf-espn2-5-2-14-foxsports1-fights-5-3-14-pbf-maidana-w-collazo-khan-broner-molina-showtime-ppv/2430#post_20521854"]Rematch? Naw. Fight someone actually worth fighting :smh:[/quote]

Who should he fight?? Manny? i honestly don't think manny could beat Maidana or Canelo. Haha!

Terrific fight. Could've easily been a draw, but I'm ok with Money May winning the decision. As a boxing fan though, it was a fun fight to watch. Marcos had no fear and went toe to toe. Enjoyed it.

I actually had it a draw, but then again I was watching it thru a not-so-clear stream, but great effort from Maidana. I can't believe Maidana, who's looked sloppy for the most part of his career, could do decently against Floyd. I think him hooking up with Robert Garcia has done wonders for his career.  Floyd, though, was doing his thing via the adjustments that he usually does. He was trying to move away from the ropes immediately in the final rounds. And he really was displaying his ring IQ. I would love to see a rematch.

Back
Top Bottom