Please lock.

I'd love to see how Thurman handles Shawn's gritty style. Porter's inside game is solid, and Keith hasn't had to deal with that kind of constant pressure.

I believe Thurman and Porter are friends. It'll make an interesting fight, they're probably the two biggest welterweights (as far as natural size).

Broner says he wants to fight Pacman. :lol:

Good win Porter! :smokin
LOL I'd wanna see that just to see him lose. He's hella cocky and annoying. He's a poor man's Mayweather and I'm glad that he lost against Maidana haha but I feel bad for Paulie. That allegation with him and Broner taking his side chick I really wanted Paulie to win, dam that sucks lol

Kell Brook Vs. Shawn Porter next?
nerd.gif

Hate it hadda be paulie. Oh well, he's a better color commentator anyways lmao

Pac Bradley 2 looking like it was a major flop. Lmao at that hypebeast fanbase

Paulie got what was coming to him, I enjoyed every bit of his whooping. Needs to call it quits, he can't hang with these new guys. Shumenov needs to get a trainer in his corner, still can't believe he chose to just going in there against BHop like that.

Hate it hadda be paulie. Oh well, he's a better color commentator anyways lmao

Pac Bradley 2 looking like it was a major flop. Lmao at that hypebeast fanbase

It should be.

I'm willing to bet, most of the people who bought the fight are Pacman fans, just to support him.

The casuals wouldn't buy it, because the whole world knew Pacman won the 1st fight.

I knew Porter was slept on, but did not know he had it in him. :x

He's really surprised he his last couple of fights considering I didn't really think much of him prior that. Makes me wonder how much his work with Conte has improved him physically (not to accuse him of anything shady).

Anyway, 147 is so stacked now and I'd love to see him in there with the likes of Thurman, Khan, Brook, or Maidana. Maybe even as a potential Maywweather opponent down the line if he can continue to impress.

Last edited:
I knew Porter was slept on, but did not know he had it in him. :x

He's really surprised he his last couple of fights considering I didn't really think much of him prior that. Makes me wonder how much his work with Conte has improved him physically (not to accuse him of anything shady).

Anyway, 147 is so stacked now and I'd love to see him in there with the likes of Thurman, Khan, Brook, or Maidana. Maybe even as a potential Maywweather opponent down the line if he can continue to impress.

I picked him to beat Alexander, but didn't think he would beat Paulie so easily. For a while people knew him as Pacquiao's sparring partner. I believe he helped Manny for his Cotto and Mosley camps. Ironically, Porter reminds me of those two. That experience with Pacquiao has to count for something.

Last edited:
I picked him to beat Alexander, but didn't think he would beat Paulie so easily. For a while people knew him as Pacquiao's sparring partner. I believe he helped Manny for his Cotto and Mosley camps. Ironically, Porter reminds me of those two. That experience with Pacquiao has to count for something.

I guess I had kind of written him off after he struggled with Diaz in their first fight (I didn't really pay much attention to the second) and certainly thought Alexander would be too much for him.

But yeah, the way he smoked Paulie was pretty impressive considering I thought it would be a competitive fight. He's kind of reminded me of Mosley as well...err a poor mans version I should say, as far how he's kind of part boxer, part brawler and fights in a jittery style.

Last edited:
Broner ain't even a poor man's mayweather.

He's not slick, his defense sucks, he's not accurate at all. Nothing about his imitation of Floyd's "style" is anything close to PBF.

It's a shame that people even put those 2 names together.
Floyd Clowned him again on last nights show time all access

Back
Top Bottom