Please lock.

Lucas Matthysse was added to the Mayweather undercard but against a nobody.

I wonder if Broner or Khan would still be added to the same undercard.

Herrera was a bad style matchup for Danny period point blank. The moment wasn't to big nor was it an off night. He is going to have problems with any crafty guy that can box patiently and not come charging at him slugging. Danny likes for dudes to come at him so he can counter them with left hooks and body shots. A fighter like Herrera wouldn't do that so Danny would struggle. A fighter like Pac fits his style while fighters like Bradley don't. Styles make fights.
Agreed, that being said, no matter how big swift gets, he'll be worse than canelo against money

i know its late but man that canelo angulo fight!!! perro is a tough fighter canelo did his thing but weeks definitely ruined that fight. tough way to end a fight

What happened to dude from Oakland who ran up on Danny and his Pop before the Floyd fight, and called him out on worldstar??

I wasn't aware of that and was intrigued....

EDIT:

This too....

Looks like he beat Herrera in 2012 and hasn't fought since?

Funny, Herrera's Wiki page lists his fight with Garcia as a W :lol:

Just did 10 rounds of mitt work in addition to abs, lunges, pushups + ****.

Feel GOOD!

Last edited:
^Yup. So where or what is Mayfield doing? From the footage and highlights I saw, he could be in the current mix if he stayed active.

I watched fight again, it is ridiculous that those judges had those scores. Herrera won at least 7 rounds. I gave him 8.

It's also ridiculous to say u have to dominate the champion. You judge a fight round by round. If he loses enough rounds, you lose. You don't judge after the fight saying well it was close, it's the champ... That's horse sh**

I watched fight again, it is ridiculous that those judges had those scores. Herrera won at least 7 rounds. I gave him 8.

It's also ridiculous to say u have to dominate the champion. You judge a fight round by round. If he loses enough rounds, you lose. You don't judge after the fight saying well it was close, it's the champ... That's horse sh**

Well we saw what happened with Pac vs JMM 3 and even PWill vs Lara, if you don't dominate the household name or KO him, it's going to be tough to get a decision from the judges.

Sad but true.

This dbag Fury flipped the table at the press con for his rematch with Chisora.

I can't wait for somebody to put this baby Huey looking fool in his place.

You know the forum will have a great atmosphere.

Demarco and rios can put on a great show for the fans. Plus demarco is with roach, fwiw

If pacquiao kos Bradley and then wins a 5th fight aginst JMM that sets up Mayweather vs Pacquiao. It would be Floyd's 6th fight with showtime for his coup de grace and most likely Mannys retirement bout as well. It's possible.

If pacquiao kos Bradley and then wins a 5th fight aginst JMM that sets up Mayweather vs Pacquiao. It would be Floyd's 6th fight with showtime for his coup de grace and most likely Mannys retirement bout as well. It's possible.

That's a big "IF" :lol:. I just don't see it happening, Bradley was right when he said Manny doesn't have that killer instinct anymore.

Because he wants a rematch with Bradley.
Winner of Pac/Bradley is fighting the winner of Alverado/JMM

Pac would have to drop Arum and that ain't happening. Mayweather will never work with Arum after Arum compared Mayweather to Hitler. :smh:

Are 5 Pacman-JMM fights really necessary? JMM clearly won the last two in my opinion. Are we just waiting til he's completely shot so Pacquiao can win clearly?

Back
Top Bottom