Please lock.

Orlando Salido vs that Thailand guy fight was probably one of the most entertaining fights I've ever seen this year so far. Both guys dropping each other.

Last edited:
I knew Floyd was going to catch some heat for the Dog House, and they need to come down hard on him.
I mean why would you put boxers in your stable through something so POTENTIALLY DAMAGING to your fighters career. I was embarrassed watching that, and I've never boxed a day in my life.

And Ef Lampley if he said those things about Floyd's domestic issues, dudes had several himself, loser *** woman beater himself.

Lol@ Floyd Sr on the All Access epilogue. Dude was mad when his son got bit.
Anybody have the link the the Mosley Jr fight? didn't get to catch any boxing this weekend.

Last edited:
I don't think Floyd has ever had/needed a strength and conditioning coach.

Who used to be that guy if there was one?

Any one watch the sunday afternoon boxing Dargan vs Perez and Thabiso Mchunu vs Garrett Wilson?

I don't know who is in the Cruiser weight division but Mchunu looked real good.  Dargan seemed to struggle early with Perez's length but caught him inside with a nasty uppercut to more or less end the fight.  Good entertaining card

Is it me or has this been a pretty disappointing year in Boxing?  2013 was great but this year hasn't given us much, especially in the second half.

Word around the campfire is Mayweather/PAC Scheduled for May 2nd and possible rematch in September .. Take it with a grain of salt

id love to see that publicized somewhere. No offense. if so, i am definitely going to be there.

As long as he gets past Algeri .. Couple tweets I read today, which is why I said take it with a grain of salt lol

I heard the same talk of 2 PBF/PAC fights. PAC spilled the beans that serious negotiations were occurring in that box nation vid. Hopefully he gets past who's in front of him first

Mayweather should just wait til his 49th fight to fight Pacquiao.

49th - vs pacquiao
50th - rematch

or even if he just fought pacquiao on his 50th career to end his career would be great

It won't be PPV. Canelo fought top opposition back to back to back. He deserves an easier fight. Plus, who else is readily available?

Not even mad at the Clottey fight. He's durable with good defense, and depending on how his power moves to 154 who knows he might make it interesting. Clottey vs Cotto & Margarito were some great fights and he arguably beat Cotto too. Beat Zab back in the day. Chico too. He def deserves to get **** on for the Manny fight, but he ain't a bum, and its not like Canelo is throwing 100+ punches a round. Would've preferred Kirkland, but as long as it's not ppv I'm at least dvring it. I don't know, for some reason I got a feeling he can make it interesting. Maybe he'll give Canelo the fight Angulo was supposed to give him.

Back
Top Bottom