Please lock.

Y'all still this hyped up on a fighter who has beaten a bunch of tomato cans, two washed up former contenders (and nearly lost to one) and easily lost the biggest fight of his career? Broner got his *** beat by Maidana in an entertaining fight. He showed he has nothing at 147. That's why he's running down to 140, he doesn't want that rematch. The fact that anyone actually root for this clown **** boy is astonishing to me. He's ran from everyone of meaning from 135 to 147.

:lol: I just passed that news article and thought it was fake. Perfect, one extremely overrated guy who finally got defeated to face Broner.

Y'all still this hyped up on a fighter who has beaten a bunch of tomato cans, two washed up former contenders (and nearly lost to one) and easily lost the biggest fight of his career? Broner got his *** beat by Maidana in an entertaining fight. He showed he has nothing at 147. That's why he's running down to 140, he doesn't want that rematch. The fact that anyone actually root for this clown **** boy is astonishing to me. He's ran from everyone of meaning from 135 to 147.

I don't think anyone is rooting for Broner. Definitely not in here. You've misunderstood something.
I feel ashamed a bit to admit things like this, but I'm being honest, I take some pleasure in seeing Broner fail, and be made a fool of.
He's the worst kind of person outside the ring, I see something else inside the ring, but it hasn't came to fruition, by any means

Last edited:
I can't imagine how those gloves are deemed legal. My cousin is an amateur boxer and he uses two sets of gloves and they are well padded. I can't squeeze them like Ellerbe did to Chino glove l

:pimp:
And quoted for emphasis

I agree with you Proshares but he did want that Maidana rematch. He took step-aside money to let Maidana fight Flloyd.

I used to be on Broner's hype, until his outside of the ring antics killed it but come on, man...

Dude has BEEN calling for the Maidana rematch, but obviously Maidana has parlayed that W into 2 fights with Floyd. He was given step aside money for the 1st fight. He also called out Khan, but Khan being a potential Floyd opponent GBP didn't want to risk the possibility of him looking bad again.

The whole ran from everybody thing is highly overblown. He dominated DeMarco, who at the time was considered the best at 135. And Burns for whatever reason kept pricing himself out. Crawford wasn't even a realistic possibility at the time. He jumped over 140 because anybody considered a worthy opponent at the time were all occupied.

Spadafora doesn't present a challenge AT ALL, but again...who at this time is a realistic opponent at 140? Garcia and Peterson are too busy fighting cans next month, Zab is just a name opponent at this point, Algieri has Manny next, Ruslan just fought...who else is there?

Last edited:
God I hope Floyd never fights khan. I don't wanna see them 2 hug it out all night. I'm thinking the "big surprise" he's going to reveal after the maidana rematch is a pacquiao fight. Now that he's fully licensed he'd get an enormous amount of bread for that fight even for his standards

Last edited:
God I hope Floyd never fights khan. I don't wanna see them 2 hug it out all night. I'm thinking the "big surprise" he's going to reveal after the maidana rematch is a pacquiao fight. Now that he's fully licensed he'd get an enormous amount of bread for that fight even for his standards

co-sign

I don't know...with Arum involved, I don't see it happening.

I don't know...with Arum involved, I don't see it happening.

I was thinking that but the pot might be too sweet for him to pass on it. Possibly upwards of 80 to 100 mil when it's all said and done. And he did thank arum and top rank recently at some boxing hall of fame event.

I used to be on Broner's hype, until his outside of the ring antics killed it but come on, man...

Dude has BEEN calling for the Maidana rematch, but obviously Maidana has parlayed that W into 2 fights with Floyd. He was given step aside money for the 1st fight. He also called out Khan, but Khan being a potential Floyd opponent GBP didn't want to risk the possibility of him looking bad again.

The whole ran from everybody thing is highly overblown. He dominated DeMarco, who at the time was considered the best at 135. And Burns for whatever reason kept pricing himself out. Crawford wasn't even a realistic possibility at the time. He jumped over 140 because anybody considered a worthy opponent at the time were all occupied.

Spadafora doesn't present a challenge AT ALL, but again...who at this time is a realistic opponent at 140? Garcia and Peterson are too busy fighting cans next month, Zab is just a name opponent at this point, Algieri has Manny next, Ruslan just fought...who else is there?

You really think Broner and his camp wanted a Maidana rematch? Or that they actually want tough fights right now? You don't go from "wanting a rematch" to fighting a guy with 7 KOs like Molina. He even looked bad against Molina who hadn't fought in almost 2 years. Expect another tomato can while they milk Broner's image for all its worth. Put him against a real world class fighter or a guy with power and he has no shot.

PAC getting past Algieri?
He will never get at May if he doesn't.
Algieri already talking he wants May next, this isn't a good sign to me. Sounds like he's trying to to himself into believing that.
Typed the first two lines of this post and then hit google to find the FIGHT DATE, and found this....
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2014/07/algieri-wants-mayweather-after-pacquiao-fight/

PAC is (way)quicker than Providnikov.
I can just see it now, Algieri down on one of PACs punches in bunches combos.

Last edited:

Lucas Matthysse
Viktor Postol
Mauricio Herrera
Thomas Dulorme
Humberto Soto

There are options @140 lbs just because they aren't huge names(other than Matthysse) doesn't mean only bums are left to fight.

PAC getting past Algieri?
He will never get at May if he doesn't.
Algieri already talking he wants May next, this isn't a good sign to me. Sounds like he's trying to to himself into believing that.
Typed the first two lines of this post and then hit google to find the FIGHT DATE, and found this....
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2014/07/algieri-wants-mayweather-after-pacquiao-fight/

PAC is (way)quicker than Providnikov.
I can just see it now, Algieri down on one of PACs punches in bunches combos.

Wow algieri feeling himself like that huh? Hopefully manny takes care of business.

Bob Arum wants Algieri to win even though he's not his promoter. It will add a new player to his jerk circle.
Algieri vs Pacquiao II
Algieri vs Marquez
Algieri vs Bradley
Algieri vs Crawford

Back
Top Bottom