Please Lock Thread

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Its All Good Baby Baby

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

How do you know she "rejected" you? It doesn't tell you if they "rejected" you, maybe she didnt see the request yet.
No, but it gave me the option of adding her again
oh, true...that is weird, why would this chick be so concerned with having you as a fb friend.
Idk man, thats what I dont get. She sits next to me in class, always talks to me, says whats up outside of class.....Then she rejects my facebookrequest. I just dont get it

Just act normal and don't bring it up, see how she acts. I didn't know facebook friends was that serious.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Just act normal and don't bring it up, see how she acts. I didn't know facebook friends was that serious.

Its not serious, but when someone rejects you, its straight up insulting.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
wow shes coldblooded. maybe she didnt recognize the facebook request was you?
I'm thinking the same thing. Don't get your panties in a bunch just yet.

Co-sign. I don't think she really knows you just yet.

I know, what I meant was for her to even reject you. Don't most people on facebook add anyone ?
laugh.gif

I know, what I meant was for her to even reject you. Don't most people on facebook add anyone ?
laugh.gif

Oh yeah i know. I add people i dont even know...

yu good bro it aint like yu asked for the digits and she said no jus on tuesday bring it up n see what she say problably didnt know it was you

she probably didn't realize it was you. i get a lot of requests and deny people if i don't know right away who they are. one time i rejected this dudei knew three times before i realized
laugh.gif
smh.gif

don't take it personally.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

that's so mean, she could've left you "pending" for a little
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
that's what you do right

i guess that's better...make him wait a while, and hope he forgets.

Don't bring it up to her man. If she doesn't think it's a big deal, you shouldn't either.

Don't completely give her the cold shoulder either... but be civil.

Personally, at this point i'd scrap all thoughts of getting with her, and focus on getting my pride back and somehow making it apparent to her that thereare way more important things in your life than her, and way hotter females, too. That, to me, is getting the W.

But that's just me. I always have to win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Don't bring it up to her man. If she doesn't think it's a big deal, you shouldn't either.

Don't completely give her the cold shoulder either... but be civil.

Personally, at this point i'd scrap all thoughts of getting with her, and focus on getting my pride back and somehow making it apparent to her that there are way more important things in your life than her, and way hotter females, too. That, to me, is getting the W.

But that's just me. I always have to win
pimp.gif

Word. thanks for that advice. thats what ill keep in mind

Maybe she didn't recognize you..

n1507776353_9998.jpg

Someone should send her the link to this thread so she knows how
frown.gif
you are.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Damn...she accepted me and I don't even know her homie
eek.gif

hahaha

post up some pics so we can see the smitty he speaks of (no beast, just makes thread more interesting)

Back
Top Bottom