Please lock this one up mods

Still say we could've used Mathis and Boykin

And of course Maclin

Chip is horrible as a GM

They tried resigning maclin in consecutive offseasons.. Maclin got the 7th richest deal for a WR, can't be mad at him for that OR on the team for not matching or going higher

Mathias dug his own grave

Chip's mistakes are trading for Bradford, signing Maxwell and signing demarco.. We had serious needs at QB and CB.. Maxwell was supposed to be the best guy and Demarco was coming off an all pro year

Our draft picks have shown flashes

We're not beating Arizona that's a given and odds are we'll lose to Buffalo as well

7-9 with a win vs Washington might be good enough :smh:

Arizona got lucky against 9ers.. Just saying

I know we wouldn't beat them in the playoffs.. But they ain't the '85 bears

Last edited:
but mcnabb ain't win us a superbowl either.
I'm very much aware.. and mcnabb had his limitation, plus the quality of WRs he was given.. plus westbrook having his injuries at the wrong time

but we'll always be limited until we get a qb

Word? bigego24 bigego24 Where you work at I need to cop a jacket :pimp:
Nordstrom Rack. I been stockpiling on gear man. It's bad. A pair of Burberry pants, a Versace tee. :x :smh: But the were only $150 combined. :lol: :smokin :pimp: :nthat:. Found a pair of flyknit lunars for $40. A pair of flyknit frees for $40. I can't say no to that **** so i flourish.

Nordstrom Rack. I been stockpiling on gear man. It's bad. A pair of Burberry pants, a Versace tee. :x :smh: But the were only $150 combined. :lol: :smokin :pimp: :nthat:. Found a pair of flyknit lunars for $40. A pair of flyknit frees for $40. I can't say no to that **** so i flourish.

nice :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom