Please lock this one up mods

I found him. 
laugh.gif

https://twitter.com/zechariahIII

Most of us had the "WTF" face when Chip drafted Hicks.  His play has been stellar to say the least.  +1 for GM Chip.  Especially with our injuries at ILB.

This Safety duo we have is amazing man , Jenkins & Thurmond are great .. This is the best defensive effort I've seen so far in a few years , we just need to keep our foot on the pedal , Offense need to just get it rolling ASAP man

We haven't had good two good safeties in a while

We don't have the greatest secondary, but if the pass rush shows up, they're good enough

I like the way Huff played, until Nelson gets it together, he should be getting more snaps.

I hate watching Riley Cooper play, looking forward to when him and Austin are gone.

Nice to see Celek back in the passing game.

Last edited:
I like the way Huff played, until Nelson gets it together, he should be getting more snaps.

I hate watching Riley Cooper play, looking forward to when him and Austin are gone.

Nice to see Celek back in the passing game.

Huff should be in over cooper and miles.. Just like I hope it is painfully clear hicks should be getting snaps over demeco.. Ditto Rowe over biggers

And Mathews over Demarco too

Thought the steelers injuries might be huge for us.. But still didn't see him.. Highly doubt we get that fourth

Barkley still on the cards roster?

He gotta make it to 6 games right?

Back
Top Bottom