Please lock this one up mods

Not sure if any two players fell off so quick on the eagles like Michael Lewis and LJ Smith

Last edited:
Kinda surprised they let 58 be taken

Some might change depending on who makes the team.. I assume

Kinda wish kiko went with 47 now that lbs can wear numbers in the 40s

Last edited:
I like Sheppard more than Evans. Was watching some tape on the kid, think he can actually be a pretty good corner for us in time. Love his ball skills.

Yup, I hope both can pan out to be good players for us. Supposedly Shepherd usually runs a 4.40-4.45 40, he ran a 4.6 at his pro day due to a bad hammy. I think most teams were probably turned off by the long distance speed but he definitely had a higher grade from most "experts". Most people saying he was a steal in the 6th, and his tape can def back that up.

^ yea can't remember which one of them it was, since I've been reading up on the 2..

But the one with the bad hammy had a ton of pass breakups and was good in coverage.. Then the other has safety experience

Wonder what happens with the vets who signed 1 years deals with us addressing cb, WR and ILB in the draft

All 22 on shepherd

“@PFF_Sam: Allowed just 38.6 Completion percentage on passes thrown his way. Major talent

I'm curious to see what the massive dude we got in the 7th can do as a 5 tech

“@IgglesNest: The #Eagles have taken two fliers on SPARQ guys in the 7th the past 2 years. Hopefully Brian Mihalik works out as well as Beau Allen.”

“@IgglesNest: Brian Mihalik had the 2nd highest SPARQ score of any interior defensive lineman in the draft. Big and athletic. #Eagles”

View media item 1518661

http://draftbreakdown.com/gif-embed/?clip=253878&gif=DarlingClearcutItalianbrownbear

http://draftbreakdown.com/gif-embed/?clip=253878&gif=ActualJitteryGoa

http://draftbreakdown.com/gif-embed/?clip=253878&gif=WarmShockedDodo

http://draftbreakdown.com/gif-embed/?clip=254010&gif=RashDirtyCaiman

http://draftbreakdown.com/gif-embed/?clip=253878&gif=AdmirableJaggedAmericanbittern

Last edited:
“@Anthony_DiBona: Chip Kelly saying La'el Collins was off their board doesn't mean they won't try to sign him if he's innocent.

Clearly liked him before.”

“@Anthony_DiBona: The #Eagles attended LSU's pro day and brought La'el Collins in for a pre-draft visit.

Just got scared off by the whole investigation.”

“@Anthony_DiBona: Kelly clearly reiterated they need help along the OL, if Collins is innocent, they'll be all over him.”

“@Anthony_DiBona: The pre-draft visit is a big deal for the #Eagles and Collins.

11 of their last 13 draft picks the past 2 years have visited Philadelphia.”

well we know 3 guys are locks for the team..

wonder if they would take the cap hit to cut coop.. also would be a cap hit to cut miles Austin, since he got some guaranteed money (I think)

I guess we could go with an extra WR (since we did go with 4 TEs last year.. and casey is gone.. so we go with 3 this year).. but the undrafted guy out of UNLV has a legit shot supposedly

I've been listening to sports radio about our draft and a lot of people that cover the NFL are saying that Eric Rowe was a steal for us. Can't wait to see what he does.

Eric Rowe was def a great pick IMO

I like this draft, if Hicks can stay healthy he could be worth the 3rd rounder

going be interesting to see which if any of the guys who are CB/S hybrids actually end up at S..

right now we have: rowe, jaylen Watkins, randall evans and I think Nolan has played some safety

also on numbers, surprised agholor went with 17 and not 15.. had to look up if it was available

check this video out.. and how he attacks once he gets the ball in his hands:

Last edited:
Agholor is so similar to JMac, its insane. To me, NA does a better job with quicker movements, he's a lot more "twitchy" than Mac, if that makes any sense :lol:

Agholor is so similar to JMac, its insane. To me, NA does a better job with quicker movements, he's a lot more "twitchy" than Mac, if that makes any sense :lol:

yea I agree. I think he'll be a lot better in space than Mac was/is. In that vid posted above^ you can see him take a few shots down the middle while holding onto the grab. I'm pretty excited about "Nelly"

Surprised Nelson's athleticism doesn't garner more praise. He looks flat out explosive any time he gets the ball in his hands. Excited to watch this kid play. Ahh I cannot wait for this season to begin.

Man up until last year it looked like Mac was actively avoiding contact.. I dunnio if it was the contract year or chip telling him what he had to do to get snaps, but last year was the only year I remember Mac looking like Nelson looks in that video above

Hell remember when Andy tried using him on returns and he tried pulling that garbage.. And this year dude is hustling and taking out Gatorade tables on the sideline

But you can see that RB background when Nelson gets that ball in his hands.. He isn't just looking to make the catch, dude is looking to attack.. And even if the corner has the angle on him, he's taking that dude on.. That's what impressed me the most.. And I'm sure those corners who don't like to tackle are going to hate this dude

Back
Top Bottom