Please lock this one up mods

Yea I just saw it on twitter. Even the police want Nate out of Philly 
roll.gif

the trade scale is kinda outdated at this point.. not saying that the above information is wrong (i haven't clicked on the link yet), but teams don't exactly follow it anymore

all really depends on circumstances.. dolphins were able to move up from 12 or 13 to just ahead of us for dion Jordan with just their 2nd round pick

and then the cowboys moved into the top 10 for Claiborne with just their 2nd, if i remember correctly

but then you have the bills moving up for Sammy Watkins last year and giving up a future 1st

I'm personally hoping we can get away with 20, next year's 1st and foles

I would definitely do 2 1sts and Foles.

Chip needs to get his guy and sink or swim with whomever that might be. If he believes in Foles, then stack up on D

Would rather have Sanchez then locker ..Sanchez can win us some games at least ..our O would be a disaster with Locker

Would it?

I mean what has dude really had in tennesse.. Don't think the world of him or anything, but neither do I hink that of sanchez..

Really o just want someone cheap.. And obviously that other thing to happen

@jamescasey85 · 5m 5 minutes ago

I was fired by the Eagles today. Thank you to the entire organization, my teammates, coaches, and all the fans for 2 great years.

Trey is ready to step in

add however many mills to our cap space.. now just need to SERIOUSLY restructure or cut the cords with trent and demeco

and say bye bye to cary

Back
Top Bottom