PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Great game. Coaching staff made some great adjustments defensively and the Warriors played with a lot more energy today. Easily the best game they've played this postseason, needless to say

Game 5 is going to be very, very interesting. Grizzlies will surely adjust; Warriors will have to clean up their turnovers still. I do like the Warriors' chances in Game 5.

I don't know what you call it, but I think GSW for some reason loses twice in a row, and then do well the 3rd game, it's been like this during the season. I don't really know.

I'm happy they won man, I can't believe I was so nervous and worried and lost a bit of faith. But dang I can never count this team out anymore regardless.

Lost faith? It's only game 4 bro :lol:

If you lost faith being down 2-1 then you're not a real warriors fan.

^ And having Steph Curry as your avatar pic makes you an Authentic Super True GSW fan bro? I wonder when you changed your avatar to that.

I don't know what you call it, but I think GSW for some reason loses twice in a row, and then do well the 3rd game, it's been like this during the season. I don't really know.

I'm happy they won man, I can't believe I was so nervous and worried and lost a bit of faith. But dang I can never count this team out anymore regardless.

Lost faith? It's only game 4 bro :lol:

I said a bit of faith, not all faith. I was discouraged of how they were playing when they lost two games in a row. It's a normal feeling man. I thought Memphis had us figured out and they could cruise from there. Betting odds were already against Warriors and put them as the underdogs for the next games, some sports analysts prior said GSW was done. I mean once Conley came in it seemed like a series changer because Warriors were only able to defeat them with him injured.

Last edited:

I said a bit of faith, not all faith. I was discouraged of how they were playing when they lost two games in a row. It's a normal feeling man. I thought Memphis had us figured out and they could cruise from there. Betting odds were already against Warriors and put them as the underdogs for the next games, some sports analysts prior said GSW was done. I mean once Conley came in it seemed like a series changer because Warriors were only able to defeat them with him injured.
This is not how betting odds work.  Single game odds do not come out multiple games in advance.  Regardless, your premise about betting odds couldnt be further from the truth.  Even after game 3 loss, the Warriors were still 4 point favorites for game four......and were also still favored to win the series.

But nice try.

Last edited:
None of us are authentic fans because we don't lose our paychecks like some of those workers if the team does bad. We're not here for a long time just a good time I know I.

My faith towards the warriors is unwavering. I don't freak when we're down and I dontt get all giddy if we're up.

The series isn't over 'til it's over.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ And having Steph Curry as your avatar pic makes you an Authentic Super True GSW fan bro? I wonder when you changed your avatar to that.

sounds like more than a lil bit of lost faith, BUT I get you bro. Enjoy the playoffs for what they are and hang tight for TORTURE BASKETBALL. :lol:

The only team that earned torture was the 2010 San Francisco Giants. I cannot think of a Warriors game this year that has been on that level so far but that can change going forward.

^ Seems to me you're a level 58 troll man. I mean damn, this is about a thread of a single team that we all come to and post because we all support the team. It's "fans" like you that think you're strong on the internet. Are you like 5'5 ft tall in person or something? I never came at you to begin with man, I'm just here to express some emotions and opinions like everyone else who's passionate about their own team. So you better chill and stop trolling people on the internet because we all know the ones who troll are the ones in real life can't roll. So it's likely you chill by your lonesome and talk hardcore with your fingertips because you can.

This is not how betting odds work.  Single game odds do not come out multiple games in advance.  Regardless, your premise about betting odds couldnt be further from the truth.  Even after game 3 loss, the Warriors were still 4 point favorites for game four......and were also still favored to win the series.

But nice try.

That was really besides the whole point. While I admit I'm not a betting man, a friend told me he won some money on game 4. If you really had to get at me for one little thing that's not the whole focus of what I said, then you're a full on troll man. I mean damn, I already asked you to leave me alone, but you're still on my nuts. You might as well let me know how salty it tastes because you seem to be salty right now. You don't have any little brothers to bully man? I've never had to use the ignore block button here but it's tempting.

Last edited:
Speights injured. Lee might have to play in the remaining games of the series.
speights has been unreliable this series and really only had one good game this playoffs vs No. I still feel d lee is a more consistent offensive threat then mo

Not guarding Tony Allen on the perimeter is a game changer... keep doing that

Jeff green has yet to play well. I hope this continues bc tony allen is atrocious on offense

speights has been unreliable this series and really only had one good game this playoffs vs No. I still feel d lee is a more consistent offensive threat then mo

Eh. When is the last game David Lee was an offensive threat? The game he had against the Bulls at home is the only one that comes to mind. Right now expectations are so low for him that we just hope a lead does not go away/deficit increases when he is in. Speights has not been good but he has not lost confidence in his offensive abilities like Lee has.

^ Seems to me you're a level 58 troll man. I mean damn, this is about a thread of a single team that we all come to and post because we all support the team. It's "fans" like you that think you're strong on the internet. Are you like 5'5 ft tall in person or something? I never came at you to begin with man, I'm just here to express some emotions and opinions like everyone else who's passionate about their own team. So you better chill and stop trolling people on the internet because we all know the ones who troll are the ones in real life can't roll. So it's likely you chill by your lonesome and talk hardcore with your fingertips because you can.
That was really besides the whole point. While I admit I'm not a betting man, a friend told me he won some money on game 4. If you really had to get at me for one little thing that's not the whole focus of what I said, then you're a full on troll man. I mean damn, I already asked you to leave me alone, but you're still on my nuts. You might as well let me know how salty it tastes because you seem to be salty right now. You don't have any little brothers to bully man? I've never had to use the ignore block button here but it's tempting.

hey broheem,, what's height gotta do with anythang? let's not resort to mental-midgetry to make arguments here

Eh. When is the last game David Lee was an offensive threat? The game he had against the Bulls at home is the only one that comes to mind. Right now expectations are so low for him that we just hope a lead does not go away/deficit increases when he is in. Speights has not been good but he has not lost confidence in his offensive abilities like Lee has.

Hard to call that since lee hasnt really gotten consistent minutes this year. U gon tell me that david lee doesnt have a bigger offensive skillset then speights?

Easy to have confidence when ur offensive skillset is what the coach is looking for. D lee can post up and score and step out 12 ft and knock down shots. speights only has 15-18;ft range nothing else and that has been bad this series. Quite honestly that is why we got him so cheap. Lacked consistency until this year. Kerr wants to spread the floor on offense and move rthe he ball around

Last edited:
Hard to call that since lee hasnt really gotten consistent minutes this year. U gon tell me that david lee doesnt have a bigger offensive skillset then speights?

Easy to have confidence when ur offensive skillset is what the coach is looking for. D lee can post up and score and step out 12 ft and knock down shots. speights only has 15-18;ft range nothing else and that has been bad this series. Quite honestly that is why we got him so cheap. Lacked consistency until this year. Kerr wants to spread the floor on offense and move rthe he ball around

One thing Lee does better than Speights is move the ball around but that to me is not an offensive threat. Lee has been a shell of his offensive self since the 12-13 season when he last had his jumper and foot work to out quick opposing front courts. His role now are hustle plays, offensive put backs, running the floor on fast break for layups, making the extra pass to find an open shot.

Lee got minutes when he came back in Jan/Feb when Speights went into a funk but he was inconsistent through that period. I just cannot see Lee putting up 8-10 points in a 5 minute span like Speights does. If Lee is just not god awful when he plays the remainder of the series I will take that, anything more is found money.

One thing Lee does better than Speights is move the ball around but that to me is not an offensive threat. Lee has been a shell of his offensive self since the 12-13 season when he last had his jumper and foot work to out quick opposing front courts. His role now are hustle plays, offensive put backs, running the floor on fast break for layups, making the extra pass to find an open shot.

Lee got minutes when he came back in Jan/Feb when Speights went into a funk but he was inconsistent through that period. I just cannot see Lee putting up 8-10 points in a 5 minute span like Speights does. If Lee is just not god awful when he plays the remainder of the series I will take that, anything more is found money.

I think a big part of that has to be coming back from a big injury and not really being able to get into a flow With the offense. if he doesn't have that injury draymond probably comes off the bench at the start of the year (thank god that didnt happen) but lets be honest this is not a series where speights wil shine having to play physical d lee or even festus have been more effective.

Still dont understand why kerr has given barbosa so many of livingstons minutes this playoffs. He has played well at times but still wondering what made him change

tbh Livingston been trash this round. i guess Barbosa is the lesser of both evils. I feel like Livingston does better when he runs with the starters.

Back
Top Bottom