PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

I've been to two games and I didn't even notice that
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
It bothered me for a while and even asked Warriors beat writers on twitter. lol.

Houston, they have no depth beyond their starters

But at this point, a memphis team with mike conley might be the biggest challenge amongst the other 3 remaining teams in the west

Hoping the Warriors take care of game 2 tonight, whether or not Conley plays.

Just never got into a groove tonight.

Turnovers
One on one play
Not hitting 3s
Their starters outplaying ours
Unlucky bounces of the ball

We have a series.

Last edited:
Tough game today. I think the emotions of winning MVP made the W's let their guard down a little bit, seemed like they were flat all game while the Grizzlies were more crisp.
However, it's just one game, both Steph and Klay had poor shooting nights and that doesn't happen very often. Kerr is going to have to make some adjustments offensively to counteract what Memphis is doing on defense, and get the shooters going again.

I don't doubt they can get one on the road, they've done it all season, there's no reason why they can't get at least 1 of 2 the next 2 games. This is definitely going 6 or 7 games.

Last edited:
Sloppy game with no flow. Just how they like to play. Kerr needs to get these boys focused like game 3 is a close out.

Ruining my vacation

Does HB know that we are in the playoffs? I swear he can do so much more than he does is frustrating

I was hyped with the ceremony but the Grizz came out strong and their perimeter and interior defense was too good. The unforced turnovers were killer and of course Conley was the spark for his team. The ticky tack fouls killed any momentum the Warriors tried to build. The Grizz's frontcourt size and quickness was unmatched. I think Ezeli should've gotten more minutes than he did. A lot of adjustments need to be made if gonna win the two tough road games.

Does HB know that we are in the playoffs? I swear he can do so much more than he does is frustrating
I think yesterday was kind of an odd time to make this post.  Aside from Barbosa and maybe Bogut, I thought Barnes played the best out of anyone on our team.

Last night was just a bad game all the way around.  Curry had an off game and played especially poorly on the defensive end.  Klay was horrible aside from about 5 minutes late in the game.  The officiating was a joke.  Off the top of my head I can name like 6 terrible calls that really shifted the flow of the game.  Draymond being called for two horrendous calls in the first couple of minutes took him out of the game, were big examples of this.

Obviously we need to play better and take care of business on the road.  I still don't see this going more than 6 games.

One of the worst played games of the year, terrific play by Memphis and they were still in the game with 2 mins left/only lost by 7. Like Draymond said, they'll be fine.

Last edited:

I think yesterday was kind of an odd time to make this post.  Aside from Barbosa and maybe Bogut, I thought Barnes played the best out of anyone on our team.

Last night was just a bad game all the way around.  Curry had an off game and played especially poorly on the defensive end.  Klay was horrible aside from about 5 minutes late in the game.  The officiating was a joke.  Off the top of my head I can name like 6 terrible calls that really shifted the flow of the game.  Draymond being called for two horrendous calls in the first couple of minutes took him out of the game, were big examples of this.

Obviously we need to play better and take care of business on the road.  I still don't see this going more than 6 games.
I agree, I thought Barnes played solid yesterday by driving to the hoop and rebounding. His defense was decent down the stretch too.

But I'm sure they'll be ready on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom