PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

didnt get a chance to post any pics earlier this week due to the bet niner fans had with seahawks' fans but my homegirl came thru with some floor seats to the magic game earlier this week, about 3 rows behind the bench. have never sat this close in any sort of professional sporting event but definitely a hell of an experience I'll never forget, especially when klay and steph started going off in the last two minutes of the 4th

just some random observations:

-iggys arms are ridiculous in perspn. this dude made ben gordon look like he needed to hit the weightroom

-warriors players are having a lot of fun, dudes were joking and laughing the entire game (even when they got lazy in the 3rd quarter)

-kerr's super active and emotional on the side lines, didn't really notice it catching games on tv

-i wonder if dlee wants to be traded. dude looked pretty disinterested during the game

my bad on the blurry pics, my phone sucks.

View media item 1293116
View media item 1293123
View media item 1293124

Mac Dre-ymond
pimp.gif

Has anyone been watching since tipoff?  I haven't and noticed Bogut has only played 2 min.  Hurt?  Please tell me no.

Another win and another cover. :pimp:

Luong post pics bruh.
luong slacking with the pics.

but the one he sent he looked legit :pimp:
Wassup fellas!

Just got back from my trip. Had a great time. I'll share my time at the United Center, then about the trip if anyone cares :lol:.

- Saw some Warrior fans and we were giving high-fives.
- Saw Mo Speights at the tunnel and got a high five, as he was leaving shoot around into the tunnels, my friend yelled, "IM IN LOVE WITH THE COCO!" he turned around, smiled, and pointed to us :lol:.
- Saw Bob Meyers too, we said "Great job" and he acknowledged us with a thumbs up.
- Lots of people was staring at us, maybe cuz we're Asian...There weren't a lot there.
- Game was too close for comfort, but Draymond Green...Jesus Christ, he had a phenomenal night!
- There was an old geezer that had no idea what he was talking about, it was comedy/annoying at the same time..."Klay doesn't play defense, Draymond is a bum (his stats were 13, 4, 1, 2, 1 at the time), Kirk take the half court shot, you're good enough, take it inside on these guys, they can't guard you, and etc etc.
- The crowds were surprisingly nice. Never got booed, they even congratulated us on the win and a great start to the season.
- One Bulls fan booed Steve Kerr (when he got the technical) and said he sucked :lol:...You knew he was new.
- Took a picture with the "Luva-bulls (cheerleaders), but they had to cover up the logo on our jerseys haha :lol:.

Here are the pictures, CLICK TO ENLARGE!
View media item 1295935
View media item 1295934
View media item 1295940
View media item 1295941View media item 1295944View media item 1295942
Went closer towards the end of the game...
View media item 1295945

And on Virgin Airlines...!
View media item 1295947View media item 1295946

Last edited:
For sure, if you're around during the season then check a game out...if not, just got see the statue.

Lots of players detest playing there because it's so huge the lines and depth perception are off.

Well yea.

I always liked watching old MJ games when they played at Chicago stadium. I know you lived there how was it at the old arena!

Did he?

I want to visit Chicago but would be cool to see a game while visiting.

chicago was definitely one of the most worthwhile and fulfilling cities to visit. in terms of site seeing, drinking, history, eating, eating and eating, this city was all around a helluva place.

as a person who's proud to be born and raised in oakland, Chicago is one of the few places I'd truly consider relocating to.

Well yea.

I always liked watching old MJ games when they played at Chicago stadium. I know you lived there how was it at the old arena!

I was lucky to go to one game that my mom got me an extra ticket to...

think it was the night Phx/NYK brawled. Christian Laetner's T-Wolves vs. the Bulls...2nd balcony, 2nd row from the top. Still remember like it was yesterday....

Any interesting note that Lacob had was the contractors and everyone is hired and ready to go...waiting on city approval, with hope of opening a year earlier if all progresses.

Back
Top Bottom