PLEASE LOCK: NYY OFFSEASON THREAD NOW UP.

Where do the Yankees finish the Regular Season

• AL East Champs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Card

• Miss Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AROD !!!

sucks how he still gets sh*tted on by fans and some players :smh:

Verlander grooved that tho :smokin

Warren pls 
mean.gif

The guy that caught Alex's wrote a book about catching balls. Caught thousands. Bonds 724, Trout's first. Said if he caught Alex's ball, he would give him a fake ball and the finger. He doesn't deserve anything. Would love to Stone Cold Stun this ******* prick.

This is the guy

View media item 1590075View media item 1590076

Last edited:
I love how they always feel the need to say (only a HR in NY) ******* stupid as hell. Do they only move the fences in when Yankees bat?

Great milestone achieved for A-Rod. It hasn't received the rightful celebration in my eyes. He's still a villain to many.
And the guy who caught the ball is a ****.
If the Yankees go after a starting pitcher, I'd want to see if they can pry Chris Sale away from the White Sox, they're last in the division and no foreseeable relief anytime soon.

Great milestone achieved for A-Rod. It hasn't received the rightful celebration in my eyes. He's still a villain to many.
And the guy who caught the ball is a ****.
If the Yankees go after a starting pitcher, I'd want to see if they can pry Chris Sale away from the White Sox, they're last in the division and no foreseeable relief anytime soon.
Yankees will literally have to trade their whole farm for him.  Leftie starters that throw 98mph along with a wicked slider don't come along often

Back
Top Bottom