PLEASE LOCK: NYY OFFSEASON THREAD NOW UP.

Where do the Yankees finish the Regular Season

• AL East Champs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Card

• Miss Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we have to at least explore the market for Nova & Gardner..

wouldn't mind either of them back but depending on what we could get it might be best to trade them

Supposed to be a teacher. But since finding a teaching job around Albany is a near Herculian feat, I only substitute.

There's a zillion teaching jobs in the city. I work for a Public School and im like a ******* superhero to these kids. You ever think about making that move lmk

There's a zillion teaching jobs in the city. I work for a Public School and im like a ******* superhero to these kids. You ever think about making that move lmk

I have my Bachelors in English and gave thought while still in school about teaching but that interest faded :wow: .

But what can you tell us :nerd: ?

@KennyDucey: Masahiro Tanaka had surgery to remove a bone spur, expected back for Spring Training, Yankees announce https://t.co/QwLIgOs8YX

@KennyDucey: Bone spur dates back to his time in Japan. Unrelated to UCL.

just curious, whats your guys stance on being fellow Yankees fans and seeing the Mets in the WS?

i have nothing against the team but i personally cant stand Mets fans, and took a liking to the Royals last year, so ill be rooting for the Royals.

people can quit with that "but why wont you root for NY?" thing.

nah.

Last edited:
I miss not being able to pick on them. But maybe it's different since my folks are Mets fans. But let them win.

just curious, whats your guys stance on being fellow Yankees fans and seeing the Mets in the WS?

i have nothing against the team but i personally cant stand Mets fans, and took a liking to the Royals last year, so ill be rooting for the Royals.

people can quit with that "but why wont you root for NY?" thing.

nah.

I wouldn't be all that upset if they won b/c my dad and a few close friends are diehards. But in no way am I opnely rooting for them. And I don't like the Royals.

Been a Yankee fan since the womb, but have an emotional connection to the Mets. My grandfather use to own a body shop in Flushing. Shea was my first ball game, and I use to ride my bike to the Mets games. So to see them flourish is bitter sweet and will root for them to win. I however would never root for the Jets, Nets, or Islanders.

Back
Top Bottom