PLEASE LOCK: NYY OFFSEASON THREAD NOW UP.

Where do the Yankees finish the Regular Season

• AL East Champs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wild Card

• Miss Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jersey's have #8 on them tonight, hope we get the black stripe for the rest of the season

jersey's have #8 on them tonight, hope we get the black stripe for the rest of the season

Usually they do the number and the band on the sleeve. I love it.

I'm not saying his death isn't sad. Just saying, it's more like a celebration. He lived a long full life. He means so much to the Yankees. Gotta celebrate everything he did.

Last edited:
Usually they do the number and the band on the sleeve. I love it.

I'm not saying his death isn't sad. Just saying, it's more like a celebration. He lived a long full life. He means so much to the Yankees. Gotta celebrate everything he did.

Truth, I hear ya. The fact that he was still apart of Old Timer's Day, even Spring Training sometimes over the last few years.. his involvement is second to none.

Really viewed him as a guy that could live forever.

R.I.P to one of our last living legends :smokin

We ain't got many left from that era, our greatest era, so we celebrate and appreciate.

Yogi will be missed, thats not just *******t typing, I will definitely miss dude .... we still got Whiteyy :smokin

Last edited:
dope jersey, mine came in that small box too :lol:

need more baseball jerseys in my life...hope there's a black friday sale somewhere

Nova's gonna have to be lights out, we're not getting anything off Stroman tonight..

Down 0-2 but he walks him 
mean.gif

I really don't like taking out Beltran right now. He has another bat, you keep him in.

It drives me crazy how Blue Jays players celebrate after every play. Like relax, act like you've won a game before. Guy acting like they won the World Series after that catch. Jumping and skipping. I'm fine with pegging him his next at bat.

Back
Top Bottom