Please Legit Check my 2013 Bred 1s!

that's weird how you have one correct tag, and one incorrect..looks like they're slowly getting down the font size ?

that's weird how you have one correct tag, and one incorrect..looks like they're slowly getting down the font size ?
Seriously...I've been emailing the seller, he has a good rep, and has sold many authentic kicks in the past.  Over 50+ kicks as an ebay seller.

He insists that these were purchased at a House of Hoops in NYC and didn't realize that the size tags were different until I mentioned it today.

Which are the correct dates btw?

the second size tag you posted looks correct.. which is extremely weird. can you tell me which shoe is the second size tag? (guessing the right shoe)

Last edited:
the second size tag you posted looks correct.. which is extremely weird. can you tell me which shoe is the second size tag? (guessing the right shoe)

Sorry, I didn't get a notification that you responded to me in my email. But as for the second tag, it's the shoe on the right (looking at the screen).

I have to double check when I get home to verify though...

As for the seller, we've been consistently emailing back and fourth saying that these are real. So if looking at the exterior, you feel they're authentic or not?

It didn't come with the lacebag, he send me the shoes without the box too.  However, his listing had the OG box with the stamp inside of it, I seen it myself.

But, I'll post attach pix of the size tag for you!
the 2nd picture, with ending production date 8/21/13, is correct font and size. which shoe is that? left or right?

the 2nd picture, with ending production date 8/21/13, is correct font and size. which shoe is that? left or right?

I just wanted to say, thank you bro for helping me out through this legit check. Much appreciated.

But yeah, that's so weird...and well the shoe with that (7-10-13 to 8-21-13) size tag is the Right Foot shoe.

I'm seriously mind boggled by these breds...

Last edited:
I just wanted to say, thank you bro for helping me out through this legit check. Much appreciated.

But yeah, that's so weird...and well the shoe with that (7-10-13 to 8-21-13) size tag is the Right Foot shoe.

I'm seriously mind boggled by these breds...
no problem man. did you contact the seller for a refund?

no problem man. did you contact the seller for a refund?

Not yet, I'm gonna request a claim for a refund tomorrow. So by the looks of these, the bottom soles, swoosh, etc. these are for sure fake yeah?

Not yet, I'm gonna request a claim for a refund tomorrow. So by the looks of these, the bottom soles, swoosh, etc. these are for sure fake yeah?
Sorry to say yea man. @from88til  said they're definitely GM, and I was up in the air about it, but I'm going to go with his decision.

Back
Top Bottom