please just lock

kobe4threebang !!!!!!!!
roll.gif

2006-04-20-breem.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]creative SN[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]nice collect keep it going[/color]

lol at somebody bumping my collection from a year ago im kind of embarrassed to even have it on here, ive literally tripled this since then

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

lol at somebody bumping my collection from a year ago im kind of embarrassed to even have it on here, ive literally tripled this since then

personally i think for 1 year this is an amazing collection
I guess being humble is not one of ur best qualities?
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Good collection tho...

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

personally i think for 1 year this is an amazing collection
I guess being humble is not one of ur best qualities?
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Good collection tho...

the second part of that statement was made probably a year ago, ive done alot since then and changed what my favorite shoes are

No need to hate on the other newbs posting their collections...
Just as this thread has shown (and this was only a year ago), that everyone has to start somewhere...
Your collection post here was no better than the ones you keep going into and saying "it sucks..."
What you have in this post is no different than 90% of the people posting on NT...
Its the same retros and packs darn near EVERYONE on NT has in their collection...

Keep the hate to a minimum...

Constructive criticism is different than just being a random flamer...

Nice stuff though man... Loving the cement IIIs and VIs...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

No need to hate on the other newbs posting their collections...
Just as this thread has shown (and this was only a year ago), that everyone has to start somewhere...
Your collection post here was no better than the ones you keep going into and saying "it sucks..."
What you have in this post is no different than 90% of the people posting on NT...
Its the same retros and packs darn near EVERYONE on NT has in their collection...

Keep the hate to a minimum...

Constructive criticism is different than just being a random flamer...

Nice stuff though man... Loving the cement IIIs and VIs...

i did this in one year, i dindt post the stuff that i got 2 years ago or year ago so this is not the entire collection just what i gathered form april 08 to march 09

^^^Not the point bro...
smh.gif

Yea u got a good collection for one year, Im sure you have tons of more heat now but shoes aint everything man. If u got the dough, anyone could have a dope collection. If you've been in the shoe game for so long and have so much heat, why can't u just help the newbie collectors just getting into it? Are u just trying to show off or do u think ur some fantastic OG collector? They're are peeps on here who have 10 times more heat than u but stay humble and help out others as much they can. No need for hate, you just come off as a "______".

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

^^^Not the point bro...
smh.gif

Yea u got a good collection for one year, Im sure you have tons of more heat now but shoes aint everything man. If u got the dough, anyone could have a dope collection. If you've been in the shoe game for so long and have so much heat, why can't u just help the newbie collectors just getting into it? Are u just trying to show off or do u think ur some fantastic OG collector? They're are peeps on here who have 10 times more heat than u but stay humble and help out others as much they can. No need for hate, you just come off as a "______".

im not tryin to say i got alot of great shoes cause honestly i dont, why are u tryin to make me come off as some cocky great collector i never said i was i said i cant believe somebody bumped my old thread and that i have triple as much as what is posted in here never said anything about my collection being awesome, and showing off? what are u talking about? stop putting words in my mouth, AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST NEW COLLECTORS, the only problem i have is when dudes with 8 pairs of shoes that have released in the last month call themselves collectors and feel the need to post it, like seriously we all know what the 7 pack looks like no need to post it. and whats with this "advice" stuff like what kind of advice do u need to buy shoes, buy what u like, and try your best to keep them clean and 9x out of 10 they say that in the intro, i dont undertsand how im in the wrong for voicing/typing my opinion of a guy asking what "the community" thinks of his shoes i said they suck and thats what i think

Back
Top Bottom