Please Help With Jordan 3 Oregon Legit Check

View media item 755423View media item 755422View media item 755420View media item 755419View media item 755417View media item 755415View media item 755414View media item 755413View media item 755412View media item 755411[ATTACHMENT=5547][ATTACHMENT=5548][ATTACHMENT=5549][ATTACHMENT=5550][ATTACHMENT=5551][ATTACHMENT=5552][ATTACHMENT=5553][ATTACHMENT=5554][ATTACHMENT=5555]20140118_193620.jpg (1,234k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT] Please helpme out fellas

Last edited:
GM=grey market, aka fakes/replicas/unauthorized pairs NOT licensed by nike. Dont feel too bad, this is one of the most faked jordans out there because its a PE release. I just hope for your sake you didnt pay 700$ which is what a lot of sellers are asking for fakes.

A dead giveaway is the tiny triangle shape of extra leather right on the toe of the shoe. Happens with a lot of GMs, i can see it just from the pictures, its very easy to spot in person. A legit jb release would not have that extra leather, it wouldnt pass quality control.

Last edited:
A dead giveaway is the tiny triangle shape of extra leather right on the toe of the shoe. Happens with a lot of GMs, i can see it just from the pictures, its very easy to spot in person. A legit jb release would not have that extra leather, it wouldnt pass quality control.
Well dead give aways are the shape and tongues etc.. Now Widows Peaks are a tell but not and end all..A lot of 100% Legit pairs have them too.. True WPs are usually smaller and earier to miss than the GM WPs though..Keep this in mind..

Hey Guys and Gals, I am from Australia and looking to get a legit check on some AJ3 Oregon Pit Crews.. This guy is selling them in Melbourne and claims they are legit. He is selling them for $1200.00. I would love a pair of these shoes and would be even harded for me to get a pair in Australia, can people check to make sure I do not look like an idiot..

Appreciate peoples.

Cheers

Hi there another legit check on some AJ3 Oregon Pit Crews selling  US$1200.00 and is based in Beverly Hills, Cali. I am from Australia and still trying to find these bad boys, do not want to drop some cash if not necessary. appreciate the help people.

Well dead give aways are the shape and tongues etc.. Now Widows Peaks are a tell but not and end all..A lot of 100% Legit pairs have them too.. True WPs are usually smaller and earier to miss than the GM WPs though..Keep this in mind..
I second that. Lots of legit 3's will have widows peaks on certain parts of the leather. 

Fake. Back Eprint dont even line up with line on bottom of the midsole. Eprint is too high in the toe box. 100% legit pairs of these are selling for $5000. Thats why these are selling for 1200 but u can just order some gm/unauthorized pair of these straight from China for prob bout $200-250 on your own instead of paying some reseller to do it. Im not promoting buying fakes im just telling u this is what crooked resellers do.

Last edited:
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Legit or fake??
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom