Please help me..... I bought fake jordan by mistake

I bought fake jordan by mistake

I saw the item on ebay and i offered my deal which seller declined and seller sent message to me this

"i can do 200 +50 shipping. so total $250. just send paypal email"

I saw seller has 100% positive so I trusted him so i payed paypal invoice (not though ebay)

When i recived the fake jordan I recognized it's a fake

so i googled everything about fake jordan concord low then i realized its 100% FAKE

and Niketalk.com's people(nike shoes community site) said it's a 100% FAKE

So i dispute about my shoe

At first time, seller sent message to me

"wow . i am very sorry . please send sneakers back and i will send refund"

but why should i pay international shipping pee for fake item?

So i tell him you sent fake jordan so every charge is your responsibility

And then he escalated to a claim

I already call to my credit card company for chargeback

If paypal ask to me document about fake or legit what should i do??

I'm living in South Korea. and i already call to Nike Korea.

They said i need to go to korean police officer

Really.... How can i get document??..

Anyway i'm going to police station now

Please let me know if you had same experience or know how to deal with it

Thanks for reading.. And sorry for my bad english

OK if the shoe was  exactly like it was on the pic. then it would be your fault do to the fact you didn't do research. also 100 percent feedback doesn't mean anything on eBay. people can still scam having that score.  the fact that you buy the shoe on eBay you are going to  pay for return. the only time you don't is when seller wants to pay for your shipping. Been on ebay for a while so i know how to work it. good luck

PayPal has buyer protection as long as you have an invoice and did not send the money as a gift. If the item is different than than the pics/description, then you need to submit a claim

If his listing had pics of the fakes, and did not list them as 100% authentic, then it is your fault for not checking beforehand

Always post in the Legit Check thread if you are uncertain before you pay 

Nike can't help you for getting scammed, you just need to take it up with PP and the seller to get a refund

BTW like mentioned above 100% feedback doesn't mean they're honest, as tons of people buy fakes off ebay unknowingly and leave positive feedback 

I've been on ebay for a long time and have an 890 rating with 100% pos. feedback. If anything is questionable, I move on

Last edited:
@champNltengale Thanks for your good answer... seller said it's 100% authentic..

@champNltengale Thanks for your good answer... seller said it's 100% authentic..

Log into PayPal and open a dispute for a fake item. I think it's has to be 30-45 days after you send a payment.

if that's his paypal description, you are probably SOL. when buying through paypal make sure you always ask the seller to put the exact description in his ebay listing or whatever listing in the paypal invoice. 

@FrankW Yes man.. So Do you think i can't get my money... right?

Anyway thanks for reply!^^

@dsptss I meant the site which i need to pay for legit check... (Do you think niketalk opinion can be evidence?)

BTW i really appreciate to you

@dsptss I meant the site which i need to pay for legit check... (Do you think niketalk opinion can be evidence?)

BTW i really appreciate to you
not sure about that. there is also a guide for jordans fake and authentic comparison on niketalk. sorry about that didnt understand that part.

since he didnt state 100 percent authentic. your gunna run into some dificulties. the seller did not lie and say authentic.
Yep, agreed. Unless you link them to his eBay listing. Did he contact you about paypal invoice?

If he sent you that, then you can report him to ebay for violating their rules. You also need written documentation stating ways to i.d a fake along with the pics of what you received and it's flaws.

You're going to have trouble with this though

Always put/ask for it to be written like this, for future reference

This is a tough one. If he did not state they were 100% authentic, you will probably have trouble getting your money back. Did he put them up as an eBay listing to begin with? And you did the deal through a paypal invoice? eBay has a rule against doing deals outside of eBay, so I don't know if you can use that for evidence. You can probably get your money back if you call PayPal and explain to them that you thought they were real and he didn't say they weren't. You can make a legit check thread on here And show it to PayPal when that ask you o prove they are fake. I'm not sure who has to pay the return shipping.

Back
Top Bottom