Please help! legit check on kobe 8 elites!!

oh i also wanted to ask whether it was normal for the paint to rub off on the bottom of the shoe after use @JumpmanAsta.
I assume you are talking about the TPU shank on the bottom.  In that case, it is common for there to be some "scratch" marks that looks like paint rubbed off.  It's normal and will happen if you wear the shoes regularly.  

My blue lights have chipped at the bottom in multiple multiple places.  But that's because I have worn them for 7+ months now.  

I assume you are talking about the TPU shank on the bottom.  In that case, it is common for there to be some "scratch" marks that looks like paint rubbed off.  It's normal and will happen if you wear the shoes regularly.  

My blue lights have chipped at the bottom in multiple multiple places.  But that's because I have worn them for 7+ months now.  
@GaussWho  I was specifically talking about the kobe system symbol at the heel of the shoe. I guess i should've worded it better haha. Do you think i'd still be able to play ball in these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom