please help legit check for 2011 AJ 11 concords!!

Picked these up last year, after seeing all these grey markets/fakes im just wondering. Sorry for the low quality pics I can take pic of whatever you need. Thanks for the help

These look legit to me. Yellowing on bottom soles looks the color it should be. Jumpmans both look on point and line up perfectly with 23 on heel.

These look legit to me. Yellowing on bottom soles looks the color it should be. Jumpmans both look on point and line up perfectly with 23 on heel.

Btw i have a size sticker on the insole with no white jumpman, they were worn a few times but in deadstock condition is there a reason for no jumpman but a size sticker? Thats the only thing im worried about other then that everything is on point and correct

I will get pics later today

Last edited:
And what a good price to sell these for guys there literally deadstock maybe worn 1 time even smell brand new

If they've been worn a few times then there not deadstock. Deadstock means havent been worn. And them Jumpmans on the insoles come off after wearing them like a couple times, and thats one way someone can tell if theyre deadstock or not. These are what they call VNDS, or Very Near Deadstock. Prob get $250 for em. If only that Jumpman wasnt gone u might could get away with callin them DS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom