Please Don't Call Me African-American....Im BLACK

I figured Uncle Tom and the racist mexican would be here... Don't let one ignorant brother represent all of us. I am simply American.

I figured Uncle Tom and the racist mexican would be here... Don't let one ignorant brother represent all of us. I am simply American.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Actually you are Brown. I am yet to see someone who is Black.
Yeah, I'm mocha-american. I find black offfensive.
/sarcasm.

Premium Folgers Coffee, two cubes of sugar, no cream American here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Actually you are Brown. I am yet to see someone who is Black.
Yeah, I'm mocha-american. I find black offfensive.
/sarcasm.

Premium Folgers Coffee, two cubes of sugar, no cream American here.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Ironic, how African Americans complain about their culture and roots being stripped from them....yet insist on taking measures like this to erase all traces of their origins.

hit the nail on the !++%%%% head
Preach.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Ironic, how African Americans complain about their culture and roots being stripped from them....yet insist on taking measures like this to erase all traces of their origins.

hit the nail on the !++%%%% head
Preach.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

That's your reasoning?

James Brown?
laugh.gif

Alright fam.

Peace brother, hit me up when you come around.

no my reasoning is 50 years of Black people saying Black power and never saying "african-american" i've spent 13yrs in primary school with 99% black kids and 5years in College and have yet to hear of a Black person calling their selves "African-american"..

so please don't hit me up when you "come around" get out of here and get educated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

That's your reasoning?

James Brown?
laugh.gif

Alright fam.

Peace brother, hit me up when you come around.

no my reasoning is 50 years of Black people saying Black power and never saying "african-american" i've spent 13yrs in primary school with 99% black kids and 5years in College and have yet to hear of a Black person calling their selves "African-american"..

so please don't hit me up when you "come around" get out of here and get educated
laugh.gif

Africa...Africa hah? Yes Africa!

Real talk aint nothing wrong with paying homage to the motherland

Africa...Africa hah? Yes Africa!

Real talk aint nothing wrong with paying homage to the motherland

First, do you know what the term, "African American" means? It means someone born here in America with origins in Africa, aka their grandfather or great grandfather being born there and coming to raise a family here in America, aka you and your relatives, etc.

What is wrong with that term? Same goes for Asian American - Asians born in America with origins in Asia. It's not that bad. It is used across the board, it's not like they do it only for Blacks, same goes for Asians, Russians, Indians, etc.

First, do you know what the term, "African American" means? It means someone born here in America with origins in Africa, aka their grandfather or great grandfather being born there and coming to raise a family here in America, aka you and your relatives, etc.

What is wrong with that term? Same goes for Asian American - Asians born in America with origins in Asia. It's not that bad. It is used across the board, it's not like they do it only for Blacks, same goes for Asians, Russians, Indians, etc.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Are Whites called European-American? No they are not ... they're called AMERICAN. That's it.

That's the problem I have with it.

exactly we don't call em PINK.
idiots who say they are offended by "black" cause they aren't the crayola color. how many "white" people u know who aren't Albino?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Are Whites called European-American? No they are not ... they're called AMERICAN. That's it.

That's the problem I have with it.

exactly we don't call em PINK.
idiots who say they are offended by "black" cause they aren't the crayola color. how many "white" people u know who aren't Albino?

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Are u a house Negro or a field Negro? Sounds like ur the house type.

The house>>>>>>working all day in the hot son all day for no paper. Yea I said it.

But if these were slave times my overgrown black *** would've been out in the sun with the real negros.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom