PLEASE DELETE

you could come up hitting the flea markets where I used to live given the types that frequented the place, it probably wouldn't be good idea to try it.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

lol we dated for over a year...there's plenty of dirt...but we're on good terms so I got nothin bad to say about her other than the fact that she's an idiot

If she's in Jail...and your "ex" I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing her myspace, facebook...or a shred of proof to back this claim?
Who cares whether it's true or not, the story is %%#%*+ up and you're worried about the wrong $#@$, but it's NT so it's whateva
tired.gif

Damn... on another note yes believe it or not a lot of vendors at flea markets have large sums of cash on them... a lot of cash.

Anyone named Aspyn is bound to have a rough life.

* adds 'Aspyn' to list of 'Things To Name Your Daughter If You Want Her To End Up Stripping For A Living'

typical NT
laugh.gif
or maybe i missed something
nerd.gif

but its not like they stuck up the flea market...they targeted a specific dude...for all we know he coulda be the neighborhood dboy stopping by the market tograb some fresh white ts - or maybe they had history...

i just dont see whats so
laugh.gif
about the story as is...

and there will be more and more holdups, robberies, heists etc in this downturn so get used to it

Ole boy must of been the excitement she was lookin for... or givin her something you weren't...

You win in the end... either way...

My question is: Was the Hey Nanny good? No pics of you together?

It is NT.. lol

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

chick must of been off that boat lol

or had a couple dippers before she decided to head out and become the wheelman

they must of been FIENDIN for somethin to go to a FLEA MARKET and rob some bammas, lmfao
You sir are from the District of Columbia.
pimp.gif

Posite, Boat, Dippers, Bammas, this terminology
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom