PLEASE DELETE

you really should post the story instead of just linking it.

but I"ll help you

lgarrests.jpg

lol we dated for over a year...there's plenty of dirt...but we're on good terms so I got nothin bad to say about her other than the fact that she'san idiot

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

lol we dated for over a year...there's plenty of dirt...but we're on good terms so I got nothin bad to say about her other than the fact that she's an idiot

Does she %@#% with and weird drugs??? I mean thats the only way i can see someone actually goin thru with a plan this stupid...
smh.gif

lol we dated for over a year...there's plenty of dirt...but we're on good terms so I got nothin bad to say about her other than the fact that she's an idiot

If she's in Jail...and your "ex" I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing her myspace, facebook...or a shred of proof to back this claim?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Does she %@#% with and weird drugs??? I mean thats the only way i can see someone actually goin thru with a plan this stupid...
smh.gif

Shorty did x from time to time...but never while we were together cuz I was never with any &%#% other than landscape...but who knows...she HAD to be onsomething...dope, or dog food...I mean come on, a FLEA MARKET? All her friends is hittin me up about it and askin me OD questions like I know something...Imabout as clueless as anyone else is as to how in the hell she would do somethin THAT dumb

chick must of been off that boat lol

or had a couple dippers before she decided to head out and become the wheelman

they must of been FIENDIN for somethin to go to a FLEA MARKET and rob some bammas, lmfao

If you're gonna rob someone... the flea market should be your last resort.

I don't think a lot of people to got the flea market with a pocket full of money... you might be able to catch somebody slippin comin from the bank but nota flea market.

thats just stupidity. I wonder what they got out of it anyway?

Back
Top Bottom