Playoff 13's

i cant wait for these 2 drop...they look like the best 13s to drop this year...has Jan been confirmed as the official release date?

i cant wait for these 2 drop...they look like the best 13s to drop this year...has Jan been confirmed as the official release date?

Those are going to be a must for me to get. I can't believe I missed these back then. Picked-up all the OG CW back then but not these...

Those are going to be a must for me to get. I can't believe I missed these back then. Picked-up all the OG CW back then but not these...

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I thought they changed the leather to mesh, if im not mistaken wasnt it a pic floating around with the mesh ?

those were the gs sizes, i think

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I thought they changed the leather to mesh, if im not mistaken wasnt it a pic floating around with the mesh ?

those were the gs sizes, i think

Damn I thought pics had surfaced...these are my favorite Jordan's wish I would have cherished my shoes back when I had the OG's and kept them in good condition

Damn I thought pics had surfaced...these are my favorite Jordan's wish I would have cherished my shoes back when I had the OG's and kept them in good condition

the GS ones w/ the Mesh that look like the Playoffs are the Rose Pink pair for girls comin during the holidays they're slated for Feb if i remember correctly the cement III is now comin out on January 22nd instead

the GS ones w/ the Mesh that look like the Playoffs are the Rose Pink pair for girls comin during the holidays they're slated for Feb if i remember correctly the cement III is now comin out on January 22nd instead

As long as the sides are leather and the jumpman has the yellow circle i'm def getting them.

As long as the sides are leather and the jumpman has the yellow circle i'm def getting them.

Back
Top Bottom