Players you didn't think would still be in the pros. vol. no hate

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Adam Morrison ISN'T in the pros.

Just about to say that. 
How lucky do you need to be if you can't be waived cuz of your rookie contract?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Adam Morrison ISN'T in the pros.

Just about to say that. 
How lucky do you need to be if you can't be waived cuz of your rookie contract?

Luke Ridnour. Especially the way they bashed him on draft night for being picked like 13 or somethin like that. Dude has def proved me wrong.

Luke Ridnour. Especially the way they bashed him on draft night for being picked like 13 or somethin like that. Dude has def proved me wrong.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by JPZx

George Hill
Based on the Spurs reputation, how didn't you think Hill was going to be a player?
I went to IUPUI the same time George was there and I watched him play almost every college game. He was clearly talented but no one really thought he'd make it to the league. Even on draft night we were surprised that he got drafted in the first round. 
I see your point about the Spurs organization, but you gotta understand where dude was coming from. IUPUI. 
You thought he would be out of the league after two years?

This. Stick to futbol homie.
ohwell.gif

If your GOOD the NBA will find you.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by JPZx

George Hill
Based on the Spurs reputation, how didn't you think Hill was going to be a player?
I went to IUPUI the same time George was there and I watched him play almost every college game. He was clearly talented but no one really thought he'd make it to the league. Even on draft night we were surprised that he got drafted in the first round. 
I see your point about the Spurs organization, but you gotta understand where dude was coming from. IUPUI. 
You thought he would be out of the league after two years?

This. Stick to futbol homie.
ohwell.gif

If your GOOD the NBA will find you.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

How these brothers have made it into their 6th season is beyond me...

biqz2p.jpg

Me and my co-worker were talking about why is Joey Graham still in the league this morning

Dude is terrible

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

How these brothers have made it into their 6th season is beyond me...

biqz2p.jpg

Me and my co-worker were talking about why is Joey Graham still in the league this morning

Dude is terrible

Back
Top Bottom