Players you despise vol. get outta here!

##@@% *** Keshawn Johnson.

I've hated this bum forever. ****tiest receiver to have such a big ego. He hasn't really contributed to any of his past 3 teams including the superbowl Bucs. Stays running his #%#$#$% mouth knowing everything that comes out of it is%!%+$$#!+. Son gonna sit and argue with Michael Irvin when his numbers areway ****tier and Mike actually contributed to his superbowl teams. On ESPN everybody on Sunday morning sittin in suits, this#!$+#$ got on jeans and chucks.TO's better than you ever were. Stop taking shots cause you and Parcells go out on movie dates on the weekends. Son was just on last week after the TOthing with a #%#$#$% plaid vest on looking like he should be parking someone's #%#$#$% car somewhere. His hairline is atrocious. You go for that southsidefade son, but make sure you get a #%#$#$% line up too, bum@@!+ ##@@%. ****s worse than that Jamie Foxx picture. Panthers might as well have given his spot tosome random bum off the street. Slowest #%#$#$% receiver ever.

Fred Thomas could lock him up.

Others.......................

Rodney HGHarrison
Tom "Summer's Eve" Brady
Adam Schmuck Morrison
Matt Whinehart
The whole Pac-10 conference and all that it contains.
The Lakers organization
Shaun Alexander
Jerramy Stevens
Manu Ginobli
Bruce Bowen
Tony Parker
Tim Duncan
The rest of the Spurs roster
Curt Schilling's fat@%%$
Eddy Curry's lazy fat sloppy unattentive non-hustling@%%$

Who: James Posey
Why: He took out 3 Bulls players in the few seasons he was with Miami. Such a dirty player.
Who: Antoine Walker
Why: Just something about the way he is on the court.
Ill add more later....

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

damn joka lol why not the hate for any skins?

Who is there to really hate? Nobody is good enough to kill your team. Nobody is annoying enough to warrant hate.

^^ wth?
roll.gif

Who: Scott Gomez
why: Left the Devils for the rangers. You just dont do that

Who: D-Wade
Why: Whiner, overrated, stole the NBA finals from the Mavs

Who: Tie Domi
Why: dirty nasty player

46135904e944a093c23f10545535f43dba21d0d.jpg

WHO: Eddy Curry

WHY: soft as terry cloth on feathery pillows, fat, dont hustle, dont play D, screws up offensive flow, Isiah tries to buld a team around him and has beenhypnotizing NYers that he is good while hes not, etc.

in other words

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
@ Chucky Finster.

But I despise Roy Williams. He is nothing but a garbage DB who doesn't know how to form tackle. Dude stays horse-collaring cause his a s s is always beaton plays and dude be playing catch up
roll.gif
. Dude ain't even the best Roy Williams in the NFL
roll.gif

who: deangelo hall
why: i used to like this guy. his antics are childish. Im not pleased at all. as someone said. "thats a VT player for you".

who: Jared Jeffries!!!
mad.gif

why: gets payed all that money and he is worthless. and he wears allen houston's number.
tired.gif

i would trade him for ANY player in the league

who : daunte culpepper
why: THinks to highly of himself, and the stupid hand motions can motion him to free ageny now

Brendan Haywood
Brendan%20Haywood.jpg

Ima die-hard Wizard fan but this guy makes me goes crazy every time i watch him play. He's softer than Angel Luv booty and its killing me softer than thefugees. he's a terrible rebounder and 7 feet tall. THATS NOT A GOOD COMBINATION. And he's whine about playing time. U DONT PLAY MUCH CUZ U CANT PLAYGOOD DEFENSE AND CANT REBOUND softie.

Kwame Brown
PH2005050701133.jpg

A complete waste of a overall 1st draft pick. this guy was the laziest and weak-minded player EVER. OK i agree Mr. Jordan put a lot of pressure on him hisfirst two years. but any average player would have taken that as motivation but not kwame. Ok after Jordan left we give u another chance after chance afterchance. Jordan isnt an excuse anymore. u 7 feet tall and cant palm a basketball
smh.gif
But thank you for getting traded to give us CARON BUTLER

Who: Chris Bosh
Why: He has a long neck and wears baby dreads. Who the hell in this day and age still wears baby dreads?

^ Is that a lesbian ????

My hated players:

Kirby Freeman
Roger Williams
Sinorice Moss (at scUM)
David Ortiz
Kurt Shilling
Tyler Hansbrough
Michael Ray Garvin
Sean Taylor (When he was at scUM)
Reggie Nelson (When he was as FU)
Kellen Winslow jr. (at scUM)