Players (any sport) you saw in college, that You were sure would be Garbage ....

but ended up being good in the Pros.

davis.jpg

TD Never ever put in any work at UGA like he did at Denver, its almost hard to believe. (shout outs to DLO and Ray Goff )
sports_action-2.jpg

He was decent at WR and dabbled in too many other positions. I didnt see his career turning out the way it did.

get_image

I figured he would be too small to get his shots up, but dude got a nice game

Elton-Brand-Pictures%20%2814%29.jpg

Thought he was Duke hype and wasnt gonna be able to do his numbers at his height

brees.jpg

smh.gif
way off on Drew. I figured he was all system from Purdue.
pimp.gif

06-aj-hawk-action-2-HI19506.jpg

Was pretty sure he's be Big Kat II (Demeco is still 25Xs better, shout out to Ty
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
)

peyton-manning.jpg

Thought he would be decent but after seeing him choke in the biggames yr after yr at Tennessee I never saw this coming.

image_cropped-13.jpg

I just didnt see it from Ronnie at Arkansas, figured he'd be just an athlete on the basketball court ...

Add Your Errors in Judgement ...

Who knew he was going to be THIS good?
capt.dc0e5c5dcc0848c8b6ee0d7d27a8121e.spurs_jazz_basketball_slcj109.jpg

If you saw this guy play at OSU, then you would be just as shocked to know he made the Pro Bowl
capt.d30d5c347b6b4f56b627a13e165669d7.pro_bowl_football_hips115.jpg

Penn State running back....nuff' said
15_johnson_l-nyj-2.jpg

I thought he was going to be Derrick Alexander 2.0
edwards.jpg

Tay Prince

Derek Anderson as Double J's stated.

Paul Peirce

Q Boldin

Reggie Wayne
pimp.gif

And by far, by far the guy that suprised me the most in a good way, Clinton Portis. I had no idea he would be a great back in the NFL. He was a decent backat the U and I figured a product of the system. I was wrong.

I didnt think larry johnson would be good. on a side note my old coach use to coach urlacher at new mexico. He said he and other coaches didnt think urlacherwas going to be as good as he is.

Duhon was first person that came to mind

also

Chris Paul ........
smh.gif
at me
Brandon Roy......
smh.gif
again
Kirk Hinrich
Juan Dixon and Steve Blake combo
laugh.gif

TD Never ever put in any work at UGA like he did at Denver, its almost hard to believe. (shout outs to DLO and Ray Goff )
You get the feeling that a lot of dudes who came through UGA in the 90s didn't really show out like they could have?
smh.gif

20061106pd_fbn_rberger_downPJ_230.jpg

i ain't talking 'bout Roethlisberger.

08jets.1.190.jpg

laugh.gif
i kinda think all UofL players are going to be garbage though. buti've changed my mind with Brohm and Harry Douglas.

and i wouldn't say i thought these guys would be garbage, just never thought they'd be as good as they are for some reason:

whitten_dallas_482x246.jpg

brandonwebb.jpg

as far as Tayshaun goes, honestly, i always thought he'd be a better pro than he was a college player due to his versatility.

Antawn Jamison and Elton Brand. I thought both were products of UNC and Duke hype. I thought they wouldn't have a true position in the pros due to theirsizes and lack of shooting ablility outside of the paint. Both have proven me wrong and had very good careers and Jamison is even a pretty good outside shooternow. Definately didn't see these 2 panning out...

complete opposite of the thread, but i thought JJ Redick would be good in the league but hes complete trash!

Andre Miller
Gilbert Arenas
Caron Butler
Rip Hamilton
C Billups
Tyronn Lue (Never thought he'd still be in the L)
ditto for Tinsely
Artest (one of my favorite players. didnt the he'd pan out tho.)
J O'Neal
Travis Outlaw
Tony Parker

AAHJ187_8x10~Laveranues-Coles-Posters.jpg

This dude was BASURA to the 25th degree at FSU

act_raymond_felton.jpg

I didnt even think Raymond would make a roster
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

Andre Miller
Gilbert Arenas
Caron Butler
Rip Hamilton
C Billups
Tyronn Lue (Never thought he'd still be in the L)
ditto for Tinsely
Artest (one of my favorite players. didnt the he'd pan out tho.)
J O'Neal
Travis Outlaw
Tony Parker

Jermaine never went to College and Tony didn't play in the states, are you basing it off of you thinking they were scrubs while in the league and theyproved you wrong?...

Back
Top Bottom