Player You Hate The Most On Your Team

Miami Heat..... Dexter Pittman
Eagles....Casey Matthews. I can only pray that he will be at least 1/2 of what his brother Clay is some day.
oh can't forget Juan Castillo. He ruined a good portion of last year for me.

Last edited:
biedriens shouldve just threw away money than give it to his recent play..

I wanna say bogut cause really? give up MOnta, the ****, you got a lot of work to do including that complex dap, still not come to terms with it MONTA really? MOnta !

Well, if you asked me this a month ago I would've posted Toney Douglas, but he's gone. I guess no one..for now :lol:
This guy is probably a good candidate though. Dude is old and will probably piss off a lot of fans.

Not sure if srs. Jason Kidd one of thee greatest pointguard ever. He's 100x better then any PG Knicks had in awhile. Knick fans wont have a problem.

It's actually a coach, Juan castillio , but desean Jackson is a honorable mention, put the numbers up son :smokin

Norville Turner & AJ Smith

mad.gif
x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000^1000000000000000000

Gotta re-post this since my team re-signed him. Damn! I was looking forward to the Canucks letting him go. At least it was only a one-year deal :lol:

And a new challenger appears:
Alan-Ball-Texans.jpg

I hope this bum gets cut and goes back to Dallas. The ******* ghost of Jacques Reeves :stoneface:

I used to slander Cutler, but that's when I was just a casual NFL fan. Over the last couple of years I realize how good of a QB he really is.

Only person I can say that I hate, and I don't even really hate this dude. He just pisses me off more than anyone else on our squad. And that person is Boozer.

Back
Top Bottom