Plastic Surgery = Cheating, Agree or Disagree? vol. PEDs

What if miss Philippines had work done tho

If Ms. Phllipans had work done, then you can bet Ms. Columbia did too. Colombians been on that photoshop. Culo and tetas on 50 year old ladies like its cool. I aint eeen mad though :pimp:

For some women, a nose job could be the difference between marrying a handsome, professional, successful person or settling for a NikeTalker.

Men want women's issues to be men's issues too so bad. At its heart this topic is a feminist issue but it's one of those that includes men too, but not if you're comparing it to PEDs.

Plastic surgery is more comparable to a man who is 5'5 and healthy going through a procedure to make him 5'10 , where the recovery is 2 weeks. He can be 6 foot with an 8 week recovery period or 6'4 with 12 weeks until he feels a hunnid. All of this for 5000-20000 dollars depending on the change.

I KNOW MANY SHORT MEN WHO WOULD DO THIS and if you don't you're lying.

Women are supposed to be pretty and men are supposed to be tall and strong and you can't naturally change short just like you can't naturally change ugly. Life is harder for those people who that doesn't work for. That isn't going away until people actively try to make it go away and honestly looking at the responses in this thread totally makes that point.

Also I have big ole fake boobs so we can get real deep if you want to :lol:

Men want women's issues to be men's issues too so bad. At its heart this topic is a feminist issue but it's one of those that includes men too, but not if you're comparing it to PEDs.

Plastic surgery is more comparable to a man who is 5'5 and healthy going through a procedure to make him 5'10 , where the recovery is 2 weeks. He can be 6 foot with an 8 week recovery period or 6'4 with 12 weeks until he feels a hunnid. All of this for 5000-20000 dollars depending on the change.

I KNOW MANY SHORT MEN WHO WOULD DO THIS and if you don't you're lying.

Women are supposed to be pretty and men are supposed to be tall and strong and you can't naturally change short just like you can't naturally change ugly. Life is harder for those people who that doesn't work for. That isn't going away until people actively try to make it go away and honestly looking at the responses in this thread totally makes that point.

Also I have big ole fake boobs so we can get real deep if you want to :lol:

:lol: Stop projecting your insecurities on others ma'am. I don't know one short dude who really gives a damn like that.

You know why shoe lifts aren't a multi-billion dollar industry for men the way cosmetics and plastic surgery is for women? Because men don't really give a **** like that.

Some do, they're the outliers.

The extent to which most dudes want to be taller is "damn I wish I was 6 foot something so I could dunk on cats". That's about it. I have never heard of a single dude who sits around and pouts because he's sub 6' to the same extent women go to drastic lengths to change their appearance.

So when you pretend to understand why women go under the knife what are you projecting?

And shoe lifts =/= plastic surgery so I'm not sure where you were going with that one.

Kilo - if you don't mind sharing, what was your reason for getting the surgery?

We don't have a comparison to make here because that type of surgery does not exist so you can point to the billions of dollars spent on plastic surgery but I can't point to the hypothetical billions spent on height altering but I promise you, they'd be there.

I'm not surprised that your short boys don't open up to you about being short but that's a whole other issue :lol:

So when you pretend to understand why women go under the knife what are you projecting?

And shoe lifts =/= plastic surgery so I'm not sure where you were going with that one.

I'm not projecting anything.

Nor am i pretending to understand why ya'll go under the knife.

I'm just saying, be it makeup, body shaping garments or actual surgery, men don't care enough about their height to do anything about it to change it. That was where the whole lifts thing came about.

We don't have a comparison to make here because that type of surgery does not exist so you can point to the billions of dollars spent on plastic surgery but I can't point to the hypothetical billions spent on height altering but I promise you, they'd be there.

I'm not surprised that your short boys don't open up to you about being short but that's a whole other issue :lol:

Only because that's what YOU want in men.

Women THINK that all men want busty voluptuous women, but that's not the case.

Now you're projecting your shallowness.

This a Kellyrep alt SN?

Oh and I'm 5'7 and perfectly fine with it. Only time I ever wanted to be taller was on the basketball court. Hoop dreams crushed but that's about it. :lol:

Last edited:
Kilo - if you don't mind sharing, what was your reason for getting the surgery?

Great question! I wish I had a better answer than I do, but large breasts are really just my personal preference. I was insecure about my small breasts mostly because I could not possibly fathom how anyone could like them when I could have big ole fun bags like the ones I admire. So yes I wanted to be more comfortable in sexual situations instead of thinking "he's lying he can't love these because I don't love them" all the time, but mostly I wanted something that I didn't have.

Would I have another procedure? Probably not. Do I regret this one? No way, the grass really was greener on the other side of this one :lol:

Great question! I wish I had a better answer than I do, but large breasts are really just my personal preference. I was insecure about my small breasts mostly because I could not possibly fathom how anyone could like them when I could have big ole fun bags like the ones I admire. So yes I wanted to be more comfortable in sexual situations instead of thinking "he's lying he can't love these because I don't love them" all the time, but mostly I wanted something that I didn't have.

Would I have another procedure? Probably not. Do I regret this one? No way, the grass really was greener on the other side of this one
laugh.gif
What does the rest of your body look like? I ask because there is always going to be SOMETHING a dude doesn't like about you. I mean I hear your logic and all but you don't feel somewhat weak for selling out like that?

I mean, DC...if it puts some pep in her step, I don't think she cares much about getting the procedure done because at the end of the day she's happier with her body.

*As far as males, anyone remember that MTV True Life that was on plastic surgery? Had a dude on there who got calf implants as a shortcut.

Last edited:
But wat if there was a guy who liked you just the way you were.

There were but that's what I was trying to convey, I didn't do it for men specifically. I did it for myself to feel happier naked. And I'm naked alone a lot more than I'm naked around men :lol:

I mean, DC...if it puts some pep in her step, I don't think she cares much about getting the procedure done because at the end of the day she's happier with her body.

*As far as males, anyone remember that MTV True Life that was on plastic surgery? Had a dude on there who got calf implants as a shortcut.
Man these dudes, some in the In Shape Thread, are using PEDS as REGULAR DUDES. Like, THAT is a problem. Sure you can say, "DC, they aren't hurting you so why do you care." I don't CARE, but I can have an opinion on it.

That is just as bad as folks going under the knife. It is all cheating. Different levels to it, but it is ALL cheating and you are putting your body at risk and I am pretty sure most dudes that dude it, AND THE IG GIRLS, have ZERO clue as to the long term effects it can cause to the human body.

It is just wild man

But wat if there was a guy who liked you just the way you were.

Don't matter :lol:.

From what I've experienced a lot of women hate it if you really do like 'em as they come because THEIR image of themselves is so ****** up they're taken aback if you discourage the idea of surgery.

Pseudo-feminism to the max.

Like we hear ya'll, it's your body. But I mean you grow up fighting images of Barbie and unrealistic caricatures of women all your life only to turn around one day and go under the knife.

I mean.....:lol:, what?

Last edited:
There were but that's what I was trying to convey, I didn't do it for men specifically. I did it for myself to feel happier naked. And I'm naked alone a lot more than I'm naked around men 

Cant argue wit that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom