Plans after WW3 starts? VOL is canada still safe?

Brah so many countries got nuclear weapons, there is no way that one of dem doesn't let off a nuke.

And once one goes off, everyone gonna let the yoppa sing
I think most countries know the risks though. So besides Iran and Pakistan, I don't think other countries want to set off a chain reaction. I only worry about a criminal organization or a terrorist group partnering up with a shady country collaborating to plan an attack.

Yes I'm more worried about a terrorist organization acquiring a small scale nuke somehow than a country actually being bold enough to use one on another country openly.

I made my original statement about technological warfare because it makes way more sense to cripple a country than outright destroy it, especially if you can hide it.

Why nuke a country when you can hack into their computers at nuclear facilities and cause a meltdown from thousands of miles away? Why outwardly bomb them when you can take down their power grids and sabotage their water treatment facilities? The future of large scale warfare will at least begin on computers.

What's peoples obsession with doom? :lol:

We are pretty far off from any type of world war.

I dunno man... Hilary be having a psychotic power trip aura around her sometimes... Women in general are vindictive and crazy. We could be doomed if Bill aint slangin the presidential in the sack anymore so she can act right.

WW3 will probably be technology based tbh. I don't see nuclear weapons being the go to unless Russia or China starts invading US soil [emoji]128064[/emoji]
You can only copy, paste, and delete so much imaginary money before someone says eff it... This stuff aint even real. Fire da hammer.

All it takes is one person with a grudge and the right tools and abilities to set things off [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yes I'm more worried about a terrorist organization acquiring a small scale nuke somehow than a country actually being bold enough to use one on another country openly.

I made my original statement about technological warfare because it makes way more sense to cripple a country than outright destroy it, especially if you can hide it.

Why nuke a country when you can hack into their computers at nuclear facilities and cause a meltdown from thousands of miles away? Why outwardly bomb them when you can take down their power grids and sabotage their water treatment facilities? The future of large scale warfare will at least begin on computers.
All it takes is one person with a grudge and the right tools and abilities to set things off [emoji]128064[/emoji]

So it's begun already with Russia hacking the dnc and trying to manipulate American votes recently and Asian hacking us previously.

So it's begun already with Russia hacking the dnc and trying to manipulate American votes recently and Asian hacking us previously.

cyber warfare has been in motion for years between multiple countries, they are constantly attacking each other in different ways. look into stuxnet, that's the example I usually give and again that's just what we know of.

some NSA tools were recently released from an infiltration a few years ago :nerd: google "nsa shadow brokers" and check out a few articles. you could also look into "Equation Group", the current theory is they are a pet project of the NSA.

b3phl0.png

They not playin out here. You can do more damage with a computer than people really think about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom